When It's Your Birthday

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

Leon wakes up and checks the date. Yep it's your birthday alright and he smiles getting up and getting dressed then goes making breakfast for you. You were still asleep and you feel someone shaking you gently. "Go away Leon and let me fucking sleep longer." Leon laughs "Come on baby it's your birthday and I made you breakfast." You pouted "No let me sleep." Leon smirks "Don't make me tickle you..."

You get up quickly "Alright alright I'm awake fucking hell Leon why you do this to me every year?" Leon kisses you "Because I love you my beautiful girlfriend." You pouts and sees the breakfast. "PANCAKES!!" You grabbed the plate and eat making Leon laugh.

After you are done eating you snuggled Leon "You're the best boyfriend ever Leon." He smiled and kisses your head "I'm glad cause I'm the only boyfriend you have." You smiled falling asleep. "Oh no you don't young lady. I have plans for you." You groaned "Fiiiiiine. Big meanie.

Leon chuckles and he grabs a bag "First gift out of many for you. Go get ready." You smiled and go in the bathroom seeing the whole outfit Leon bought you.

You go out of the bathroom and Leon turns around "You look stunning my love

You go out of the bathroom and Leon turns around "You look stunning my love." You blushed and smiled "Thank you honey for the gifts." He smiled "Hey I'm not done yet. We have people to meet up." You smiled and nodded taking his hand.

Leon's POV

I take her to an expensive restaurant and we see Chris and Claire. "Hey guys we're here." Claire hugs my girlfriend "Hey happy birthday (N/N)." You smiled "Thank you so much Claire." Chris hugs me and I hugged back "Hey bro you ready after this?" He asks me and I shake my head "No I'm nervous." Chris smiled "Take it easy and go for it." I take a deep breath and nodded.

(Y/N)'s POV

I see Leon shaking and I held his hand softly. "Hey babe you okay?" He nodded and kiss my hand. I ordered my (F/F) and water while Leon ordered his. After we ate Leon ordered a cake for me and I blush.

Leon's POV

She ate the cake slowly and I get nervous again....I take a deep breath and I get off my seat "(Y/N) will you come with me?" She nods and gets up following me to the park. "I remember you took me here when the outbreak happened." She said touching the tree with our initials on it. I grabbed my knife and instead of her last name initial I put a K. She looks at me confused and I put the knife away getting on my one knee. "Will you marry me (N/N)?" She covered her mouth and cried nodding "Yes!!" I pulled out the ring slipping on her finger and kissed her hard.