When Leon and You Are In Police Academy

You were going to be part of the R.P.D and you couldn't wait. The training you had no problem being 17 years old and you saw a sandy blonde hair guy and you blushed seeing his sweatshirt and a cap.

He looked at you and smiled softly making you blush and looked away

Leon's POV

Awe she's so shy and cute I guess I'm in love with her at first sight. I never was the type a guy to be around girls much. I stayed at home studying during prom in my high school years. I mean I'm 18 years old now and I don't go to parties drinking. I can tell she's a good girl too never hanging out with guys. I go up to her "Hey I'm Leon Kennedy." She looks at me smiling "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you." She sure is pretty "You're name is beautiful." She nods "Thanks I like your name too, Leon."

I smiled "Hey I was wondering if you want to grab some coffee sometime?" She giggled and nodded "No donuts? Like the other police officers." I shake my head "Nah I don't eat sweets very much." I chuckled "Then I'm down pick me up tomorrow morning." She steals my phone, takes a selfie kissing my cheek, and puts her number in then walks away.

I blushed and I grabbed my phone putting the selfie in as my lock screen and smirked the contact name she put in as Leon's Girl.