The Princess and Her Butler

You lived in not a castle but a mansion. You're parents are dead from a car crash and they put in their will that your butler Leon should put you into hiding and take care of you. Only thing is you're falling in love with him even though you're 18 and he's well...28. You knew it's a not that big of a gap but you couldn't help it he's like a prince.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared at my food I wasn't very hungry I'm supposed to find a husband but I want Leon. "Is something wrong your highness?" I jumped slightly "Oh no not at all" I lied fake smiling "I'm just not very hungry." He smiled softly "You know you have to choose a husband right?" I nodded "Yeah but I don't want one I'm not ready." I said even though I am ready to marry Leon.

Leon's POV

I knew she's ready to marry someone but I have a secret. I'm not just a butler to the princess. I walk up to her and moved her hair out of her face. She's so beautiful when she blushes and smile softly "Leon have you ever fell in love?" I nodded "Yeah but I don't know how to tell her." She frowned almost looking like she had her heart shattered. Is she in love with me too? "Just tell her how you feel Leon. Love is a magical feeling." I nodded "Well perhaps I'll tell her at the ball."

(Y/N)'s POV

"I can't wait to meet her." He smiled and walked away then I go to my room bursting into tears laying in my bed. I'm not ready to be queen I need to tell Leon how I truly feel. I got up and get dressed into my mother's dress.

Leon walks in and all he sees is my red eyes

Leon walks in and all he sees is my red eyes. "Have you been crying your highness?" I looked down "I'm not happy with any of this. Please Leon can't you just say my name instead of your highness?" He looks down "I can't otherwise I will be breaking the rules." I scoffed and walked up to him he looked slightly away fixing his tie.

"Leon I don't want to marry anyone else but you

"Leon I don't want to marry anyone else but you." He looked at me gulping "I love you Leon. So please dance with me at the ball. Wear something else other than dressed up as a butler." I walked away but he gently grabbed my arm. I turned around and he pressed his lips to me.

Leon's POV

I pulled away "I'm not a butler (Y/N) your parents told me to pretend to be one. My true identity is that I'm a prince I've met you as a newborn when I was 10. Both of our parents wanted us to marry when you turn 18. I'm sorry for lying to you but I'm so in love with you (Y/N)." She smiled and hugged me tightly "So will you dance with me at the ball?"

I smiled "There's no ball but I certainly will dance with you just let me get ready." She nodded so I left quickly and changed into a much better outfit.

" She nodded so I left quickly and changed into a much better outfit

then I walked out. "You look so much better Leon." I turned and she's still in her ball gown smiling then says "It's my favorite dress." I take her hand kissing it softly and we go to the ball room dancing the night away. "I love you Prince Leon." I chuckled "I love you too Princess (Y/N). You said you're not happy with any of this...are you now?" She nodded "I've been wanting to marry you from the beginning." I kissed her while smiling.