When Your Husband Leon Saves You From Umbrella

(Requested by SHEPARD2996 ALSO LEMON WARNING)

You were hiding from the Umbrella corporation in the building and you didn't want to get caught. Leon was saving you but things got hectic and you both happened to be spilt up. "Leon can you hear me?." You asked your husband pressing the ear piece "Hey baby girl how you holding up?" You spot four security guards and you gulped "Not so good four security guards are not far from me."

Leon's POV

Shit she's trapped and I can't get to her "Baby girl is there a way to escape?" I hear her sigh then I heard "Drop your weapon" I sighed nope no escape where she's at. I quickly go on the other side and I heard "Let go of me!" Then I heard grunting and then I go to her and see that she has beaten up the guards. "Geez I could've done it." I said laughing and I kissed her softly "Hello my wife nice to see you again and alive." She laughed and kissed me roughly.

Once we pulled away we go to the nearest room with no windows and the walls are sound proof of course. I kissed her roughly and surprisingly there's a bed as we had a flash light on. I laid her on there and I take her shorts off along with her panties. Then she takes off my pants and boxers. "Are we seriously going to make love here in Umbrella Corporation?" She asked as I chuckled and nodded "What can I say? We've fucked in different places and not once have you complained Mrs. Kennedy." She giggled "Touché Mr. Kennedy but let's make this quick and get out of here." I nodded and I put my member in her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I moaned and gripped on his hair turning him on even more "Ahhhh Leon!" He goes fast inside of me as he groaned, I kissed him roughly as I wrapped my legs around him. We both came at the same time and we fixed each other up "I love you Mr. Kennedy." I said as we get out of here. Leon chuckled "I love you too naughty Mrs. Kennedy."