When Leon and You Go Ghost Hunting

(requested by brooksey100)

You and Leon live in the haunted house. You were scared and feel like someone is always watching you even when you shower. "This is driving me fucking nuts Leon I can't sleep or take showers with the ghost."

Leon's POV

I sighed "Let's go talk to the ghost then and see if we can find peace for him or her. This is probably a lost soul wanting something here." I get up and set up a EMP and a recorder to hear the ghost. "Okay ghost you can talk to us we won't hurt you." Then we heard a little child giggle and said kitty.

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard the word kitty from the little child and giggle. "Are you looking for something in this house?" The little child said kitty and I shivered then remembered I saw a stuffed animal when we moved here that's indeed...a cat in the attic that looked very old. "Is the kitty yours?" I asked.

Then I heard kitty again and I get up quickly to find the kitty toy. Leon follows you "Where are you going honey?" I grabbed the toy and showed Leon "The little child wants the toy back...." Leon was shocked and I shivered feeling the ghost at your hands. "The child wants the stuffed kitty Leon."

Leon and I go to the library the next day to find old files of the house and sure enough you saw a little girl holding the same kitty who died from a rare cancer that lived in that house. The little girl name is Elizabeth and you see the picture of her grave stone.

Leon's POV

We go back home and my girlfriend grabbed the kitty toy for Elizabeth and we visit her grave. "Elizabeth I hope you now have your peace since this kitty is very important to you and thank you for telling us what you wanted." My girlfriend said with a tear falling and set the kitty down on her stone.

No One's POV

There has been no ghosts in the house and everything is at peace. Leon and (Y/N) always visit Elizabeth's grave holding her kitty toy feeling shivers again and you both smiled knowing that she's happy.