When You and Leon Are Pirates

(requested by SHEPARD2996 and LEMON WARNING)

You were drinking rum and looked around at your ship you live in "One more day Leon...please be safe..." You said yourself as you see the island up ahead as your crew is getting ready to land on shore.

Leon's POV

It's been so long since I saw my wife as I set sail with my crew "Captain Leon?" I turned around "Hey Chris my my best mate." He smiled "Can't wait to see the wife?" I smiled "Trust me lad I'm ready to start a family with her so we can have an heir to our ships." Chris chuckles "You think (Y/N) is ready? After all there's two ships since your wife is a captain." I smiled "Well we're making our crew as one so we only need one ship. We arrive tomorrow Chris let's get ready." He nodded and yells at the crew then I saw my wife's ship far away on my telescope. "Hold on love we'll be on the island by morning." I said to myself smiling.

The Next Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and I heard talking so I smiled as I heard a door knock. As I opened the door my husband's crew member Chris smiled "Captain we have arrived to the island and your husband waits for you." I smiled as I walked out seeing my husband's and also my crew together. Leon saw me and I ran then jumped on him wrapping my legs around him "Leon!" I laughed as he hugged me tightly "Hello love." I smiled "I'm glad you made it safe." He chuckled "I'm glad you're safe too love." We went to the island and saw shelters for our crew to sleep.

As night falls after we got done eating we were having fun drinking and singing then Leon looks at me I  blushed knowing what he wanted in his eyes and it was lust in them. "Love we should get some rest." I nodded as we went to our chamber.

I kissed him roughly as I take off his hat and he laid me down on the bed. He lift up my dress and I stopped him "Love it's okay I'm ready to start a family." He said and I let his hand go nodding "Okay my love."

Leon's POV

I chuckled and took her dress off along with her under garments. I kissed her roughly as she's taking my clothing off. I put my member in her and roughly thrust in and out of her. "Hmmmm Leon!!" She yelled and I kept thrusting "Ahhhhh (Y/N)!!" I groaned and came in her. We laid down breathing heavy and I drank my rum. "I love you Leon." I smiled "I love you too (Y/N)."

A few years later....

"Mom, dad when can I be the captain?" Your child says smiling at the ship. Leon and you laughed then Leon said "When you're older and we decide to retire the ship is all yours." You're child smiled and said "I can't wait."