Sunset Romance

(LEMON WARNING)

You and Leon were on vacation from a mission together. You two have been together for a long time and you both wanted to take a break.

Leon's POV

I've been laying on a hammock relaxing and taking a sip of my glass of margarita.

"Hey Leon

"Hey Leon." I turned my head pushing my sunglasses down looking at my girl. "Hey babe." I smiled at her and she laughed softly "Come on Leon it's getting dark." I get up and grabbed her waist as we walked back to the hotel.

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled as we got in the hotel then I get dressed out of my bikini and put clothes on then I walked outside on the patio watching the sunset. I put my hand over my shoulder feeling a little cold then I felt Leon grabbing my waist and then kissing my hand making me smile.

"The sunset is beautiful but it's even more beautiful with you

"The sunset is beautiful but it's even more beautiful with you." I laughed at Leon's words then I turned around looking at him "You're so cheesy Leon." He chuckled and kisses me with passion. I kissed back moaning and he lifts me up taking me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He lays me down on the bed and I pulled away taking his shirt off as he takes off mine. "Fuck baby girl how long has it been since we last did this?" I smiled softly "About...4 years now. We've been busy since the China incident. Plus we had so many missions in between." He smirks "Well I'll make it up to you after all these 4 years." He takes off my shorts and panties then he takes off his pants and boxers.

Leon's POV

Damn 4 years since we made love to each other. I kissed her roughly and put my member in her. Damn she's so tight I almost forgot how good she felt. She moaned kissing me as I move in her roughly I pulled away "Fuck baby girl you're so tight!" I groaned. "Leon you feel so good!! Fuck!!" She grips on my back clawing making marks all over it but I didn't care. I go down and kiss her neck then biting it making love marks all over. She moans loudly as I went faster in her.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Leon!!" I yelled out arching my back feeling him hit my G-spot. "Right there Leon please don't stop!!" He smirks and going harder in me. I moaned loudly and came all over his member. He groans "Fuck (Y/N)!!" He yelled and came inside of me. He lays down on my chest panting hard and I kissed his head falling asleep.

The Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I wake up and slowly get out of bed wearing his green shirt then I grabbed my phone having the camera on then I saw Leon woke up. "Good morning babe." I said then smiled as I sat down on the bed. "Good morning baby girl." He yawned while I make a cute pose taking a selfie then I flipped the camera view to Leon and snapped a picture of him as he's reaching for my phone.

"Come on babe seriously? You're taking pictures of me naked in bed?" He said jokingly

"Come on babe seriously? You're taking pictures of me naked in bed?" He said jokingly.  I laughed and kissed him. "I can't help it that you're too sexy." He smiles and grabs my phone taking a selfie with me.