Leon and Your High School Life

(requested by brooksey100)

You are in band and you play the clarinet getting ready for the homecoming football game. You were excited because your boyfriend Leon is the quarter back and he's practicing. Then Ada the high school cheerleader is flirting with Leon making you upset.

Leon's POV

"What do you want Ada?" Ada smirks "Rumor has it that you're going to propose to (Y/N)?" I smiled "Yes Ada wether I win or lose I'm asking her to marry me. Since this is our final yea-" she kisses my lips and I shoved her away "What the hell Ada!!" She smirks "Better go get her Leon." I turned around and I see my girlfriend running away "(Y/N)!!" I called to her and I ran after her but she got away in her car.

(Y/N)'s POV

I went home and I cried feeling so broken. Leon and I have been together since 6th grade. Maybe Ada kissed him on purpose but it still hurts. So I called the school saying I'm not feeling well so I can't perform tonight. They said to get well soon and I laid down to rest.

Then I heard the door open and I saw Leon with roses "I thought you had a game to play..." I said to him looking away. "Ada kissed me but I shoved her away...I told her something and then she kissed me." I looked at him "What did you tell her?"

Leon's POV

"I told her I'm marrying you." She looks at me and then laughs "Yeah right Leon." I looked at her in the most serious face "Wait you're not joking?" I shake my head and I hold out the ring to her

" I looked at her in the most serious face "Wait you're not joking?" I shake my head and I hold out the ring to her

"Will you marry me (Y/N)?" She tears up and nodded "Yes Leon!" I kissed her softly and slipped the ring on her. "So the rumors are true then."

I looked at her "Why is everyone saying that?" She smiled "Chris told everyone." I sighed "Of course my best friend now my best man said it." She giggled and I hugged her close. "Let's go play at the homecoming game." She nodded and then we both get ready.

No One's POV

Leon had won the game and (Y/N) screamed and cheered. Then Leon and (Y/N) danced at the homecoming dance after they changed into formal clothes "Thank you Leon for being the best fiancè" Leon smiled "You're welcome my future wife." You blushed and he kisses you.