When Everything Goes Wrong For You and Leon

(requested by LeahWolf515 it's sad and emotional be prepared for tissues)

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but I'm breaking up with you because I don't want you anymore I want Ada." Leon says to you as you're in tears "Fine just go then I don't care anymore!!" You yelled and he left you.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm crying hard and then Umbrella broke down my door and kidnapped me 2 hours later after he left. Here I am laying on the bed tied up I don't care if I die Leon broke me. "Alright Ms. (L/N) this is going to hurt a lot." I looked away "I don't care do your best... I'll be with my family again....." I said and with that they injected me with mixture of viruses "You have 30 minutes till the virus spread into the body but it's painful as time goes by."

Leon's POV

I felt bad leaving (Y/N) and breaking her heart but I wanted Ada ever since Raccoon City. My phone rings and I answered "Hello?" "Ahhhhh Mr. Kennedy nice to hear from you. Your ex lover has 20 minutes to live in the Umbrella Corporation and she cannot be saved." I looked at Ada and then I immediately left without saying a word. Dammit this is all my fault they were looking for her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm in pain I'm shaking "15 minutes left. Feel the pain yet." I laid still and is in tears "Leon is coming. Better save those last words to him." I looked around and my vision is blurry from crying so much. "Your family would be so disappointed in you." I closed my eyes.

Leon's POV

I arrived holding my gun and I pointed it to Simmons "Alright I'm here where is she?!" I yelled "Ahhhh Leon you're too late 10 minutes till she's changing into a monster. Do you know her family? They created this Corporation. The Birkin family yes she's Sherry's sister adopted by the (L/N) family. You can't stand a chance to look at her the same way now." My eyes widen and I ran then found (Y/N) "Leon?" I heard her and I cover her mouth softly "You're a Birkin?" She frowned and nodded.

(Y/N)'s POV

"I escaped leaving Sherry behind...I knew what our father did she ran with me but then I lost her...." I teared up "Tell her I love her so much please Leon..." He teared up "This is all my fault...I shouldn't have left you...." I shake my head "You would've been killed....Go back to Ada Leon....be happy..." He shakes his head "No I was stupid I love you still." I smiled softly in tears "Kill me Leon..." He looks at me "No I can't (Y/N)." I shake and growled becoming a monster "Kill me Leon!" Leon shakes in tears and then he points his gun to my head then I heard a gun shot "I love you too Leon..." I said to him and I closed my eyes never waking up.

Leon's POV

I cried and hugged her close to me "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm not going back to Ada I realized my mistake (Y/N) Birkin...I still love you..." I lifted her up and I kissed her cold lips. "Wait for me (Y/N).... I'll see you again."