When Leon Has A Nightmare

(requested by SHEPARD2996 and LEMON WARNING)

Leon's POV

After my wife had a nightmare the other night it kinda scared me of what it would be like if her or I was infected with the virus. I mean I was a long time ago when saving the president's daughter but that didn't make me a zombie. I'm waiting for my wife to come home so I take a nap.

Then my nightmare started:

I was in a building looking for my wife "(Y/N)?!" Then I saw her as a monster and she growled at me "Oh god please don't make me kill you!!" I yelled at her and she screams running towards me "(Y/N) please it's me Leon!!" She stopped and then she grabbed me lifting me up "Put me down (Y/N)!!" I had a gun in my hand and then I shot her in the head multiple time till she fell letting me go. "Leon wake up!!" I opened my eyes panting and jolted up "(Y/N)? Oh thank god you're alright." I hugged her tightly in tears.

(Y/N)'s POV

I hugged him tightly "What was the nightmare about?" He took a deep breath "I was looking for you in the building and you were a monster. You chased me and lifted me up. I shot you in the head multiple times and you fell down dead." My eyes widen and I kissed him softly. He kissed me back and I took his hand "Let me do what you did for me Leon." He smiled softly and nodded.

Leon's POV

We went to our bedroom and she took off her dress then she took my clothes off laying me on the bed. She kissed me softly putting my member inside of her. God I love how she rides on me when she's on top. "Hmmmm baby girl ride me till I'm all tired." She giggled and bounces on me "Hmmm Leon your member feels soooo good." She rides a little faster and I couldn't take it. I pound inside of her hard "Ahhhhh hmmmm Leon!!" I came inside of her and she laid on top of me panting hard. "Goodnight baby girl." She smiled "Goodnight Leon I love you." I laughed "I love you too." We fell asleep cuddling together.