When Leon's Crow and Your Wolf Dog Meets

(requested by Amera_dark)

You were nervous on how Sky would act with Raven. It was winter so you wore a winter coat. You hope she wouldn't eat the crow but it's worth a try. "Sky please don't eat Raven okay?" She snuggles you and pants. You smiled and see Leon with a cage "Hey babe you sure this is a good idea?" You asked him and he nodded "Yep I do baby girl trust me."

(Y/N)'s POV

I nodded and let Sky off her leash then she goes running around while Leon opens the cage then Raven flies to Sky. I saw Sky stopped and watched Raven walking closer.

Then Sky just laid on the ground chewing on a stick while Raven gets closer

Then Raven got on top of Sky's head cawing and playing with her fur and with that they're already friends

Leon's POV

"They say a wolf and a crow have a interesting friendship so I figured it would be true." I said then she nodded and leans hugging me and I held her close. "I love you Leon." I smiled and kisses her head "I love you too (Y/N)."

It started to snow so we called our pets. I held my arm up and Raven lands on it so I put her in the cage. "Sky come here girl." I heard (Y/N) yelled then Sky runs to her as she opens her car door letting Sky get in. "Well see you later? Maybe grab some hot chocolate?" I asked her and she nodded "Yeah I love that."

I smirked and kissed her roughly making her moan kissing back. I pulled away and kiss her head "I love you." She smiled "I love you too Leon. Maybe we can go to a hotel room after the hot chocolate?" I smirked "Sounds good to me babe." I left putting Raven in the backseat watching her drive away as I drive away.