The Demon Who Has A Pet Werewolf Part 2 of 2

"What do you want me for Ada?" I looked and see Leon smirking then glares at Ada making me blush. "I want you to turn and kill (Y/N)." I heard Ada say and Leon chuckles "I can't kill the person I love the most." I blushed and looked at him.

Leon's POV

I looked at Ada growling at her then started looking at the moon then I transformed into my wolf form. "It's okay puppy. I love you too. I don't care if our bond is broken now." I heard (Y/N) say and I went to her then started licking her hand softly as she pets my ear. Ada looked at us shocked "You aren't supposed to be in love!! You're supposed to be with me Leon!!" I growled louder at Ada pissed off and Ada backs up a bit. "Let's go home puppy. Please?" I heard my love say and I nodded. She gets up and I walked with her since I'm a wolf I'm on all four legs.

She gets on the motorcycle and looks at me sadly. I stood up on the bike and looked at her confused. "You're free to go Leon...we don't have the bond anymore." She reaches for my collar but I put my paw on top of hers stopping her and I licked her cheek. I love her so much and I'm not leaving her at all. I turned back into my human form with clothes on "I'm your puppy (Y/N). Also I love it when you call me that." She smiles "Okay puppy. But can I still take the collar off?" I shook my head no "I love the collar it's what you gave me so I'll wear it forever." I said to her then I kissed her lips softly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I kissed him back and played with his hair then I pulls away slowly. "I love you Le-" "I prefer you call me puppy from now on (Y/N) and I love you too." He interrupted me and I smiled then I backed up so he can drive the motorcycle. He goes on it and I wrapped my arms around his waist smiling then we ride back home. 

Leon's POV

Once we arrived home she gets out of the ugly white clothes and puts on her black and red clothes. I totally love my demon girl and I can do whatever I want with her since the bond is broken. I pulled her to me gently and I kissed her then lift her up taking her to the bedroom. I must say mating with a demon is a lot better cause I got to see her wild side that she's been hiding all this time. ;)