When You Are at Work and Leon Proposes

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You are working with files from missions your boyfriend has completed and you sighed in relief that's he's still alive. Then I started thinking about my family hoping that they're proud of me no matter what.

Leon's POV

My poor girlfriend is sitting there looking through the files so I went to get her coffee "Hey babe I brought some coffee for you." I smiled then frown when I see her sad "Hey what's wrong?"

(Y/N)'s POV

I look at the picture of my family that died and I wish I was there to protect them. "Nothing baby... I'm fine." I faked smiled. Leon looks at the file I saw and it was my family "This wasn't your fault babe there was nothing we could've done." I nodded "I know it's just that...I wish I was there with them..."

Leon grabs me gently "Babe don't talk like that! If you were there and dead I wouldn't be asking to marry me right now...." I was shocked. "What do you mean Leon?" I teared up as he gets down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" I nodded saying yes in tears. He smiled and held out a ring putting it on my finger. "I love you (N/N). Please don't blame yourself." I nodded "I promise." I kissed him softly.

" I kissed him softly