Try Not to Laugh Resident Evil Version

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You, your boyfriend Leon, Chris, Jill, and Claire sat in a circle with tons of water. Yep you five are playing try not to laugh and try not to spit out the water. You guys are pretty sure Leon was going to win since he's always serious.

(Y/N)'s POV

I set up the camera smiling "Hey YouTubers its time for another video the Try Not to Laugh or Spit Water Challenge. I'm with Leon my boyfriend, Claire, Jill, and Chris. So there's a prize for the winner and you have to watch at the end of this video to see what that prize is. Everyone ready?" They all nodded and we all filled our mouths with water. Then my friend (BFF/N) popped a picture up.

I wanted to laugh but Leon spits water out at Chris and he's laughing making Chris spit water at Leon "That's not funny I use weights to build my muscles

I wanted to laugh but Leon spits water out at Chris and he's laughing making Chris spit water at Leon "That's not funny I use weights to build my muscles." I spit my water out then Claire and Jill. "Okay that's was round one and Leon lost but he can still play if he wants to. Alright 2nd photo (BFF/N)." We filled our mouths up with water again except Leon but he ends up behind me.

" We filled our mouths up with water again except Leon but he ends up behind me

Leon's POV

I chuckled and I saw (Y/N) trying not to laugh so I went in front of her making the same face and then I said "Nahh it wasn't me. I didn't make (Y/N) laugh I swear but she knows that I'm sexy as hell." 

Then she turns away spitting the water out giggling "That's cheating!!" she pouts and I laugh kissing her then everyone spit their water out. "Seriously Leon made your girlfriend lose?" Chris says and I chuckled "I can't help it she's too cute." I said "It doesn't count (Y/N) is still in the game." I heard (BFF/N) "Awwww really?" I pouted and I kiss my girl "I tried." She rolls her eyes and fills her mouth up.

No One's POV

"Alright final round be prepared with multiple pictures." (BFF/N) says and popped them up on screen.

" (BFF/N) says and popped them up on screen