When You Play Resident Evil 6 and Crazy Shit Happens

(requested to LeahWolf515)

(Y/N)'s POV

"No Leon not that way..." You sighed when he died. "Dammit how can I pass this without killing my baby boy? Wait where is he?!" Then I see him in front of me "What the hell?!" I yelled "Uhhhhhh hi to you too." Leon responds and looks around "Where am I?"

You blushed "Ummmm you're in my alternate universe where no zombies or anything like that happens....I'm (Y/N)." I answered "You're a video game character that's super sexy."

Leon's POV

Wow how did I ended up here and be with this beautiful girl? "You can get rid of the weapons so you don't get arrested since you don't have a license for them so just hide them." I heard her say and I did so. "You're very beautiful (Y/N)." She blushes and smiles "Thank you Leon." I smiled and look at the city "I like it here than my universe."

(Y/N)'s POV

I can't believe he's here "So uhhh I suppose you can stay here with me until we figure out how to put you back in the game."

He nodded and grabs my hand "Will you go with me when we do figure it out?" She smiles softly "What about Ada?" He looks at me and says "Wait Ada is the game too? Forget about her I love you already." He kisses me and I kissed back.

6 months later Leon's POV

Well my girlfriend (Y/N) is pregnant and I don't want to go back into the game so we decided to get rid of the game. I love it here and (Y/N) is my world. I don't have to kill monsters and I've learned a lot about the world I live in now.

"Leon?" I looked at my girlfriend "Yes honey?" She smiled "I love you." I kissed her passionately "I love you too (Y/N) and our baby." I said after pulling away and I kissed her tummy. I'm glad I left the other side to be with the girl of my dreams.