You Meet Leon's Child From His Previous Relationship

(requested by awesomesauce0502)

"Leon I'm scared what if your daughter doesn't like me?" He smiled and kisses your head "Are you kidding? My daughter will absolutely love you! I promise besides she couldn't wait to meet you. By the way I'm so glad you brought your mermaid outfit." I smiled "It's not a problem at all. I hope you don't mind that I have one for her I made too." He smiled "She will be so thrilled."

Leon's POV

"Daddy!!" My daughter yells and she sees my girlfriend. "Yay the mermaid princess is here!!" She smiled "Hi I'm Rose nice to meet you Princess (Y/N)." She smiled and my girlfriend giggled "Nice to meet you too wanna get ready as mermaids?" She squeals and runs to the bathroom as (Y/N) followed.

(Y/N)'s POV

I helped Rose get into the costume and I get mine on. "There we both match." She looks up at me smiling "Thank you mommy."

I teared up smiling "You're welcome honey now let's go swim in the kiddy pool

I teared up smiling "You're welcome honey now let's go swim in the kiddy pool." She nods and both walked out seeing Leon smiling "You two are beautiful." We thanked him and I kissed his lips softly then we started playing in the water.