When Leon Gets Turned Into A Female

You and Jill were mixing things up to do a prank on Chris but you two didn't know is that Leon is home early so you guys set the potion on the table.

Leon's POV

I was thirsty for water but there is a glass of pink lemonade or I thought it was pink lemonade so I took a drink of it. Then I heard my wife and Jill laughing walking out then they gasp staring at me. "What?" I asked and they look at the glass then me "Please tell me you didn't drink it." My wife says and I nodded "Yeah it's pink lemonade right?" The two girls started laughing hard "Wait where's Chris then?" I smiled "He had errands to go do. Why?" Jill laughed "Prank gone wrong!!"

The Next Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I sighed making coffee and then I see Leon as a female. I giggled and Leon stares at me "What? Wait why is my voice so off, why am I a little shorter, and why do I have boobs?!" I laughed harder and hugged my little Leon "Awe is my wife confused?" I asked him and he stares at me "I'm your husband not a wife (Y/N). Wait is this the prank gone wrong?!"

Leon's POV

I'm wearing my wife's clothes and I'm pouting "I can't believe you and Jill were going to do this to Chris."

"Oh don't worry honey it only lasts 24 hours so you'll be back to your male self

"Oh don't worry honey it only lasts 24 hours so you'll be back to your male self." I smirked and I kiss my wife softly making her blush "First time kissing a girl (Y/N)?" She blushes and looks away "Yes it is shut up about it." I laugh "Come on babe we're married it's okay. Now let's watch lesbian porn shall we?" I winked and she smacks me with a pillow blushing dark red. "Hey I was kidding!! Geez calm down." I laughed so hard but in my head I wasn't joking I wanted to go for it and when night time hit, her and I went for a ride in bed with the computer on ;). Luckily I turned back in the morning smirking at my wife as she's blushing dark red again.