When You Are A Shy Teenager

(Requested by user36811464 and LEMON WARNING)

You just graduated from high school you were glad because you hardly have any friends that wants to hang out with you because you're shy and pretty much stay at home. Leon is your boyfriend he's a year older than you he graduated and now he's becoming a police officer in training.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm tired about being so shy I can't even hang out with my friends. Leon is the only I talk to when I need his help. We've been talking about the future like pregnancy, marriage, and being together. I'm ready now to do that stuff but I don't think Leon is.

I went to his house and I knocked on the door then I heard running from downstairs and then the door open "Hey baby what are you doing here?" I shyly blush and I look at him "I was wondering if we could talk about something..." He smiled "Sure come on in."

I nodded and walked in taking my shoes off. I went sitting on the couch then Leon sat down with me "Soooo what's up baby girl? You're very nervous and what ever it is I'm here for you." I smiled and shakily sighed "Leon remember when we talked about the future?" He nodded and started looking at me "Well I kinda am ready to do it..."

Leon's POV

I was shocked "Are you sure you're ready to do this baby? Start a family, getting married, and being together forever?" She shyly nodded and I took her hand "I don't want anyone else to have kids with me Leon. I want you to be the father of my kids and I don't want to love anyone else besides you."

With that I kissed her softly and I laid her down on the couch. I pulled away "I have the same feelings baby girl I love you with all my heart I don't want anyone else besides you." Then I kiss her again. I felt her hands grabbing my butt and then I felt her hands gripping my shirt sliding it up. I smiled and take my shirt off she touches my abs and muscles.

(Y/N)'s POV

We're both virgins so we didn't know much except the health class but damn my boyfriend is so hot without his shirt on. I shyly looked at him and his blue eyes were in so much love I can't explain it. Then he takes my shirt off looking at my lacy bra and he bites his lower lip. "Damn you are sexy in that bra I believe you have a matching panties cause this is the set I bought you right?" I shyly nodded and he starts unbutton my jeans taking them off "Well well I did choose a perfect set for you. You're super sexy."

Leon's POV

Damn her shyness makes everything about her beautiful I take my jeans off leaving my boxers on then I kiss her neck and bites it leaving a hickey. "Hmmmm Leon." I heard her moan and then I take her bra off and her breasts are perfect I licked, sucked, and played with them "Ahhhhh hmmmm Leon!" Damn her moans are music to my ears I licked down to stomach taking her panties off and I licked her core damn it tastes like heaven.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ahhhhh hmmmmm Leon!!" I yelled gripping on the couch and arching my back letting him eat me out. Leon groaned and licks faster making me cum then he licks up my juices. "Hmmmm you taste amazing baby girl." He said and I shyly looked away feeling something in me making me jump and I saw he's adding fingers in me moving them fast "Ahhhhh Leon!" He stops and slid his member gently in me making me feel pain. "It hurts Leon please take it out." I teared up "Shhhhh baby like our teacher said it'll hurt for a bit baby girl." I nodded and relax no longer feeling the pain. "Okay you can move Leon."

Leon's POV

I nodded and move in her gently damn she's so wet and warm. I kissed her roughly with my tongue in her mouth "Hmmmm." I moaned and move roughly in her. I pulled away from our kiss "Hmmmm Leon!!" I can't help but I feel pressure "Baby girl I'm gonna cum ahhhhhh!!" I came inside of her and I laid on top her with my sweaty body. "I love you Leon." I smiled "I love you too (Y/N)."