When Leon Hears About Your Death

Leon was in a mission and trying to raise money for his wife (Y/N) since she has a rare disease in the last year and no one knows how long she has left to live until his phone rang.....

Leon's POV

I looked at my phone and it's Claire so answered my phone. "Hey Claire how's (Y/N)? I'm glad you're watching her." I heard her cry "Claire what's wrong?" She takes a few deep breaths "L-Leon (Y-Y/N) passed away last night in her sleep in the hospital....the doctors couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry..." I was shocked and teared up.

"Leon? You there?" Claire asked me and I cleared my throat "Y-yeah I'll be coming back home tonight

"Leon? You there?" Claire asked me and I cleared my throat "Y-yeah I'll be coming back home tonight." I hung up the phone then ran to my motorcycle starting it up and drove back home.

Timeskip 4 hours later in the hospital

I ran into the hospital seeing Chris and Claire in tears in the lobby area. Claire saw me and she hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry she was in pain and...the disease spread throughout her body and she told me to tell you that she loves you forever and always then she fell asleep and never woke up." She explained and I nodded "What room is she in?" I asked them without breaking down. "She's in the top floor, room 203. We'll go with you and show you." Chris said wiping his tears.

After a few minutes of talking we went into the elevator. "Where's (S/N) and (D/N)?" "In the room still with their mom waiting for you to say goodbye as a family. Everyone else said goodbye already and left." Claire said then elevator doors open. We walked in and I see the room 203. I go inside and I see my daughter and son crying in each other's arms then I hugged both of them in tears.

"I'm so sorry I'm late guys." I said to them in tears looking at my wife in the hospital bed looking beautiful dead or not. "Dad it's okay as long as you're here that's all it matters." (S/N) said to me still dressed in his police officer uniform while (D/N) is a nurse here taking care of her mom and other patients here. "I tried my best daddy but I couldn't save her." She said to me "Baby girl this isn't your fault. I'm proud of both of you." I smiled softly still holding them "Let's say a last few words to your mother."

(D/N) held her hand "Hey mom remember when I was little and we both dressed up for Halloween in Disney World as Ariel and Melody when you smiled as I kissed your cheek then daddy took the picture?" She pulls out the picture and sets it in her hands in tears "I have an extra copy by mistake and I wanted you to keep it mom. It's one of my favorite memories." She was in tears as I held her close to me and kissed her head looking at the photo.

" She was in tears as I held her close to me and kissed her head looking at the photo

It was (S/N)'s turn now and he swallowed thickly "I don't know what to say dad." He looked down and I pet his hair "Just say anything you wanted to say to her or tell her what your favorite memory is with her. Just like what (D/N) did." He nodded and sighs "Hey mom remember when I told you I made it as a police officer like dad once was? You cried for joy and hugged me tightly saying how proud you were. That was the best moments of my life is seeing you always smiling and making everyone cheerful." He smiled softly and set an extra badge in her hands by the picture. "I want you have my extra badge as a thank you."

I held my kids close to me and then it was my turn to say something so I looked at her for moment thinking on what to say instead I teared up

"Hey honey I just- I just wanted to say thank you for everything

"Hey honey I just- I just wanted to say thank you for everything. You marrying me, having (D/N) and (S/N) into this world, and be such a loving and caring person. All the happy memories are my favorite I'm just so happy that I met you cause we wouldn't have made it this far in life. I just hope you'll be waiting for me when my time comes to join you."