When Your Daughter Catches You and Leon Doing It

(requested by chimmy_lover22 and lemon!!)

Leon and you wants to try for another baby so you guys were hoping to do it tonight when your 4 year old daughter (D/N) is asleep but unfortunately you two couldn't wait and you guys were watching movies.

Leon's POV

I smiled at my wife and she looks at me "What?" I smiled biting my lower lip slightly "You look beautiful in your PJs shorts and tank top. I can't wait to see what's underneath." She blushes and looks away "Leon not in front of our daughter." I smirked and kissed her "She's not even paying attention baby." I whispered and I point upstairs "Wanna get going for that baby?"

(Y/N)'s POV

I nodded "Hey (D/N) we will be right back your father and I will have a serious conversation so we'll be back." She smiles "Okay mommy." We get up and leave to go upstairs. Once when we got to the room Leon pushed me on the bed and kisses me making me moan. We take our clothes off and he sticks his member in me "Hmmmm Leon." He smiles and covers us with a blanket and pounds me hard and quick.

Leon's POV

I kept doing almost ready to come and then I stopped once I heard "Mommy, daddy what are you doing?" Shit "Oh honey ummm we're doing how to pin the zombie if there is one attacking us. Mom's a zombie so she's struggling." She laughs "Okay daddy I'll go back downstairs now to watch another movie." I nodded "Nice going babe." I smiled "Thank you honey." I continued and came inside of her then we got our clothes on then go downstairs to our daughter smiling.