When You Tease Leon While He's Playing With Chris Online

(requested by chimmy_lover22and lemon)

"Hey Chris kiss my ass you asshole." You heard Leon talking to Chris through the mic of his headphones. You smirked cause you are horny and you need attention.

(Y/N)'s POV

I went in our bedroom and I take my clothes off wearing just a robe "Oh Leon~" I said to him and he looks at me then I slipped the robe off and he gulps.

Leon's POV

"Hey bro you okay?" I heard Chris say "Uhhhhhh yeah yeah I'm fine." I cough and I rubbed my boner blushing red as I'm still playing my game. Then she turns around and bends picking up her robe right in front of me. "Shit (N/N) really you going to tease me like this?!" She giggled "Uhhhhhh should I leave the game Leon?" I sighed "Yeah Chris you can sorry I'll play later on tonight." I left my game ending the chat then I grabbed her gently "Oh it's game time baby girl."

(Y/N)'s POV

I giggled as Leon taking his clothes off and kisses me roughly I kissed back moaning feeling his member against my hole "Fuck me daddy please!!" He shoves it in me and yell in pleasure "Ahhhhh hmmmm daddy!!" He groaned "Ahhhhh (Y/N) I'm gonna cum!!" I nodded and I came with him. "Ahhhh Leon!!" I pant "Now can I play my game?" I smiled and nodded "Yes Leon." He smiles and gets dressed in boxers and pants then sits to resume the game while I sit and watch wearing his shirt.