You and Leon Do Everything Together

(requested by awesomesauce0502 and this is based off of RE: Damnation with my twist)

Leon and you are on a honeymoon "Geez I never get to eat any breakfast." Leon complained and you smiled "This is why I made some earlier and packed it up." He smiled "Thanks baby." You smiled as he ate "I don't know why you always skipped breakfast and then complain." You laughed and kisses his cheek.

"I never get hungry in the mornings." He said and you smiled "Well from now on I'll help you with everything together. Eat breakfast with me, go swimming, and everything else. I'm your wife Leon I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

He smiled "I know baby girl. By the way does sex count on everything we do?" You blushed and smack his head softly. "Of course idiot." He laughs and kisses you "Good." He said and started taking your clothes off. Oh what a night you both had.

The next morning

You started making breakfast in Leon's shirt and Leon walks down stairs in his boxers making you blush "Morning hubby." He yawned "Morning wifey last night was so fun and hot."

You blushed "You hungry?" He nodded and smiled "Yeah I am actually." You smiled and you both sat together eating breakfast and telling jokes making your morning memorable.