When Leon is Your Student

(requested by SHEPARD2996 also Lemon!)

You are a Science professor in college and you are only 20 years old. They hired you at such a young age is because you skipped grades. That's how smart you are on the subject. You see one of your students frustrated "Is something wrong Mr. Kennedy?" Leon looked up from his homework facing you. "Uhhhhhh no Ms. (L/N) just tired that's all." You nodded "If you need help it's okay to ask me and if you want you can stay after school with me." He smiled and nodded "Thank you Ms. (L/N) I think I will." You smiled and nodded "I'll see you after class then."

Leon's POV

Oh damn I'm having a boner my teacher is so hot I can't help it. I wanna know if she's ever done it with anyone...oh wait she has...

Time Skip after school No One's POV

Leon comes into class and you were grading the paper "Ah Leon good to see you back have a seat by me so I can help you with your homework." You said smiling and Leon takes a seat. "So what do you need help with?" Leon gets embarrassed "The scientific method." You smiled "Okay so first you asked a question, second do background research, construct a hypothesis, analyze your data and draw your conclusion, and then write your results and did it answer your question correctly."

Leon's POV

"Okay so if I ask if you had sex what would you say?" She blushed dark red "Yes I have because you are my first." I smiled "Good." I kissed her roughly and she moans then I take her dress off and I take my pants off along with my boxers and I stick my member in her hard. "Ahhhh Leon your gonna get me fired." I smiled "So what? We already are together so I'll drop out. I love you (Y/N)." She smiled "I love you too Leon." I came in her and kissed her hard. "Let's go home babe I'm not done with you yet till you get pregnant..."

(Lol what you think on the plot twist I had fun with it.)