When You Are a Student in Leon's Class

(Lemon warning)

You were in Math Class in your senior year and you hated the other classes but once the teacher walks in taking his jacket off you blush beet red.

"Good morning class my name is Leon Kennedy but call me Mr. Kennedy since I'm a teacher of course." You giggle softly making Mr. Kennedy look at you actually glad you got his humor because no one else giggled.

"Alright so now you all of you are seniors we'll being doing Calculus." You were glad you were taught early on Calculus math since your dad helped you out. "Now where is Ms. (Y/N) (L/N)?" You shyly raised your hand "Could you write an example of a Calculus problem?" You nodded and came to the board and wrote the example.

Leon was shocked "How did you get that? I was only joking but that's correct

Leon was shocked "How did you get that? I was only joking but that's correct." You smiled "My dad taught me all summer about Calculus." He nodded "I must say I'm impressed, you may take a seat at your desk." You nodded and went to sit back down.

Time Skip

When class was over the girls in class made fun of you. "Awe someone is a teacher's pet just because her daddy taught her all summer. You're a pathetic bitch" They mocked you and you looked down. "You better not come to class tomorrow otherwise shit is about to go down for you." You nodded and left to go home.

"Hey honey how was Calculus class with Mr. Kennedy?" Your dad asked then saw you in tears "Oh honey what's the matter?" He hugged you tightly "I'm being called a teacher's pet and the girls threatened me to not come tomorrow." He was pissed "I'll call the school in the morning and tell them you won't be showing up." You nodded and went to your room.

The next morning Leon's POV

(Y/N) didn't come to class at all. I was disappointed then I saw girls snickering at the empty desk all day and I got suspicious. Then my phone is ringing when school was over.

"Hello? This is Mr. Kennedy." I said tiredly. "Hi I'm (Y/N)'s dad I have some concerns about your fellow female students. They threatened my daughter saying if she ever shows up today they were going to harm her just because she knows Calculus." So that's why I didn't see my favorite student.

"I'm so sorry, your daughter is a wonderful student I was impressed with her work. You taught her well." I heard him chuckle softly "Thank you her mom left us for a dumb guy that doesn't know how to do math." I chuckled "I was wondering if you could do after class teaching for my daughter? I'm at work till 10 at night." I thought for a moment "Yeah I can do that I'll come over and get started." I smiled "Oh thank you so much." He said and hangs up the phone.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my room studying and biting my pen listening to my favorite song. Then someone opened my door making me jump then I saw Mr. Kennedy "Oh Mr. Kennedy hi sorry I was studying." He looked at me weirdly "How come you don't go out and have fun with friends?" I looked down "Because I'm a nerd that no one likes to hang out with." He nodded "Your father told me about the threats and he also wanted me to be your stay at home teacher."

Leon's POV

She nodded looked down on her homework and then I put my glasses on. "I didn't know you wear glasses Mr. Kennedy." I chuckled "I can take them off but then I don't have any contacts on." She shakes her head "No keep them on I like them on you."

I smiled and nodded "You need any help with other subjects?" She nods "I need help with the reproductive system in the human body for science

I smiled and nodded "You need any help with other subjects?" She nods "I need help with the reproductive system in the human body for science." That I can tell she's teasing me because she looks at me smirking and I cleared my throat "You know (Y/N) I'm a teacher right and you're my student. I could get fired and I could go to jail." She smirked "Okay so you don't want any of this?"

She takes her shirt off and shows her lacey bra "or this?" she took off her pants with matching panties on. I gulped and realizing that I need her and love her.

Then I kissed her hard moaning then I started taking my clothes off except my glasses and boxers

(Y/N)'s POV

I kissed him back then helped him getting his clothes off and he takes my panties off got down lower and starts eating me out. I messed up his hair badly but I felt so good so I didn't care.

He pulled away and I whimpered he took his glasses off "I want you to call me Leon from now on." I nodded and he went back down again. "Ahhhhh Leon." I gripped the sheets and I came in his mouth and he lapped it up like a dog. Then he took off his boxers and rams his member into me and I yelled in pleasure "Leon!!" Then he moves roughly inside of me. "I'm going to cum (Y/N)!" He came inside of me and we both laid down to relax.

"Is this a one time thing Leon?" I asked him and he shakes his head. "This is only the beginning of our relationship. So be prepared because you're mine and only mine." We both fell asleep forgetting that my dad is home hearing this.

"I won't tell a soul he makes my daughter happy." He said to himself as he's watching TV smiling.