You Vs. Ada

(requested by brooksey100)

You saw Ada flirting with Leon again and you were so pissed off "Hey Ada how about you leave my man alone." She smirks at you "Or what (Y/N)? He obviously wants me than be with you." Leon glares at Ada trying to push her away but Ada kisses his cheek.

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh that's it I go up to her and I bitch slapped the bitch in the face making her go on the ground. Leon smirks at me and I smirked back then Ada got up and tried to punch me but I grabbed her arm twisting it making her yelp. "Is that all you got bitch?" I asked her and she smirks kicking my legs making me stumble but I catch my balance making me let go of her.

Ada punched me and I punch her  back harder making her nose and lip bleed. "Okay okay I'll leave Leon alone geez that hurt." I smirked "Well pain is beauty but you're definitely not anything near beauty." She scoffs and walks away wiping the blood off her face.

Leon's POV

My girlfriend got some skills beating up Ada. I hate Ada always annoying just like the president's daughter and that attitude is so annoying as well. "I'm proud of you baby girl." She smiled and I helped her clean her slightly bloody nose. "I love you Leon." I smiled "I love you too (N/N)." We kissed then went home.