When You and Leon Are Part of the Mafia

(This is based off the 1920s with my twist so I'm using a lot of gangster slangs that I looked up from My Al Capone Museum website you guys can look it up if you don't know what the words mean I'll have them in italics just search for gangster talk.)

You and your husband Leon are the famous gangster couple in the whole Chicago city.

Leon's POV

"Well well well lulu you look fine." I said to my dame smirking. "You got a job to do Leon?" She asked looking at me and I laugh "Nah we have a lot of dough lulu." She sighs "I want some ice though." I smiled at her "Well let's have some hooch and we'll figure out a plan lulu."

(Y/N)'s POV

I drank some hooch and I showed Leon where they hide the ice. "This jewelry store has a lot of ice in the big safe. You find a bazoo to distract while I'll open the safe." He smiled "So you're gonna be the badger?" I smiled "If that what it takes to get the ice." He grabs me softly "I'll be shadowing you just in case if flat-feets or dicks are around." I nodded "Okay I'll be bringing my roscoe in my leather." He nodded "Don't make me bring my tommy." I laughed "Well we are the famous hoodlums in this Chicago city." He smirked and kissed me hard.

Leon's POV

After I kissed my lulu we both get ready for our job. I smirked at her when getting my hat on.

She leaves to get ready and I wait for her

She leaves to get ready and I wait for her. Then she comes out and I smirk.

"How do I look Leon?" I smiled "Like a hoodlum dame

"How do I look Leon?" I smiled "Like a hoodlum dame." She laughed and we leave to the jewelry store. I grabbed my tommy just in case something goes wrong.

(Y/N)'s POV

Luckily it was dark out so I grabbed my leather and pulled out my roscoe. Leon grabbed a brick and smashed the window so I quickly got in. I looked at the hint and I found the safe "Ring a ding ding." I said to myself and I broke the office window with my roscoe and I unlocked the door. I ran to the safe and then I use a crowbar to open the safe. Once when I did I dumped all the ice into my leather and I ran out of the store holding Leon's hand then we laughed heading home the we hears sirens not to far away.