When You and Leon Go On Vacation For Your Anniversary

(Requested by SHEPARD2996 and Lemon and masturbate warning)

You and Leon have been married for a year but you guys never celebrated your honeymoon due to the apocalypse. "Hey baby happy anniversary!" Leon says holding up two plane tickets "Guess where we are going?" You smiled "Is it Hawaii? Like we always planned on going?!" He laughs and you hugged him tightly. "You're the best Leon!!"

Time Skip Leon's POV

It's 3 in the morning and we leave for leave to the airport. I got us a private jet being as a classic guy I am. We sat down face to face and I love watching my wife smiling looking out the window.

(Y/N)'s POV

"This is amazing Leon" I said to him and he pours champagne for the both of us "Cheers." He said and you smiled clinging the two glasses softly.

Time Skip No One's POV

You both arrived in the fancy hotel "Reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy for the honeymoon suite." Leon says as the lady typed it on the computer "Ah yes here's the key and welcome to Hawaii" you smiled and you guys go all the way up and you went to the hotel room. "Wow you are one classy husband Le-"

Leon kisses you roughly and pins you on the bed. He pulled away "I may be classy but I can be classier." He takes off your clothes and then he takes off his. "I do believe we never got the chance to make love after the wedding."  You shook your head "Nope but I'm willing to start a family now."

Leon sticks his member in and pounds you in hard. "Ahhhhh Leon!" You moaned and the both of you came together.

The next morning (Y/N)'s POV

I wake up and I tied naked Leon to the bed to the point where he can't leave then I go to the big swimming pool.

After I was done I go to the hotel room and I see Leon awake "Was this necessary?" He asked and he saw my wet body "Baby untie me right now!" He has a boner and I laugh taking my bikini off "Get your sexy ass over here and untie me!!" "Hmmmm no sorry hubby I'm not doing it." I played with myself in front of him "Mmmm Leon ahhhh." I stick my fingers inside of me and move them faster. I came on my fingers then I feel arms grabbing my gently. "You are sooooo gonna get it my wife." You saw that he had a knife beside him on the table to use it for the ropes. Let's just say it was a long 2 weeks.