When You and Leon Are Alone and Made Love

(requested by SHEPARD2996 and LEMON WARNING)

"Hey baby girl guess what? We have vacation time together." Leon says to you but you roll your eyes "Leon stop joking...we never had any vacations." Leon smiled "I'm not joking baby girl we can finally be alone at last. Since we never did on our wedding day." He goes near you and kisses your lips roughly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt his tongue in my mouth and I moaned then he lifts me up taking me to the bedroom. He pulls away opening the door and goes back to French kissing me then he pinned me on the bed. "You're under arrest Mrs. Kennedy." He says as he grabbed hand cuffs. "Strip for me baby girl." He said and I obeyed.

Leon's POV

I kissed my wife handcuffing her hands together and made her turn around so her sexy sweet ass is up in the air "My my look how wet you are." I take off my pants and belt off then I stick my member inside of her. "Hmmmm so tight baby girl." She blushes and moans softly "Leon please pound me!" She begged and I chuckled pounding inside of her "Hmmmm baby girl I'm gonna make you pregnant!" I said and she nodded moaning out loud "Ahhhhh hmmm Leon!!" I pound in her harder then I came inside of her hard.

We laid there panting and exhausted so I fell asleep till I heard "Um Leon I can't sleep with handcuffs on still." I chuckled and grabbed the keys uncuffing her. "Better?" She nods and lays down falling asleep on me.

The next morning (Y/N)'s POV

I woke up smiling while I was on his chest and then I smirked cuffing him while he's asleep then he immediately wakes up and says "Baby girl why am I cuffed?" I said smirking "Oh babe you have no idea what you're in for this time." I looked down seeing him hard and let's just say that we had a crazy morning all the through the night in bed.