When You Get Stuck in Resident Evil 4 and Replace Ashley

(requested by SHEPARD2996 I'm making my own style lol)

You were playing Resident Evil 4 and you wish you were with Leon. Who would've thought your wish came true and you were stuck in the game? "Leon how much further are we going? My legs are tired and I'm stuck in this game." You said then Leon sighs "(Y/N) I know you're scared but I'm here to protect you." You blushed and looked away "Okay Leon." He smiled and hugs you. "I'm glad you're stuck here with me." You smiled and hugged back "I can't complain but me too Leon."

(Y/N)'s POV

He kissed me and my eyes widen "Well I'm surprised Leon." He pulled away and we see Ada "Ada..." He says and she smirks "Who is this your kissing? I thought it was my job." She asks and I shyly hide behind Leon "This is (Y/N)...my girlfriend." I blushed and shyly waved "H-hi" I said and hope she doesn't kill me.

Leon's POV

I didn't know Ada would be here but i felt dizzy and I passed out hearing my name "Leon!!" I wake up and I see my girlfriend is gone I get up quickly "The people took her again Leon." I turned and see Ada "Where is she? Shit my head. You left me 7 years ago I thought you were dead Ada!" She smiled "Remember when we kissed Leon?" I looked at her "Yeah but I have a girlfriend I'm not gonna kiss you again." She smirks "She won't know." I go closer to her and she has her eyes closed and I can't control myself and I ended up choking her. I finally let her go because I saw myself choking (Y/N) I gotta find her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was kidnapped and I'm in a church great I don't know what to do I look around and then I see Leon "Leon!" He turns around "Oh thank God you're okay." I smiled "Let's get out of here Leon." I said "Not so fast Leon I want you to give me what I want." Crap it's Ramon Salazar "What do you want Ramon?" He smiled "I want the virus, money, and I want the girl."

I shivered and I held Leon's hand. "Leon there's nothing we can do..." I said to him. He nodded then he kissed me pointing the gun and shot Ramon and his body guards. I jumped and he lifts me up still kissing me I giggled and played his hair as we pulled away then we left going on a jet ski smiling.

(I'm sorry I'm sorry it's terrible like I said it's my own style)