When You're Ada's Twin Sister and Leon Doesn't Know

(requested by AngelaDavila15 I'm going to make Ada the evil twin lol)

You look like Ada 100% except you aren't the enemy your sister is but you can't tell anyone. Ada wore the trench coat and sunglasses while you were wearing the short red dress.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay sister your responsibility is to distract him okay?" I nodded "He won't know the difference between you and I." I nodded and then I heard him yelling I drove the truck and hit Mr. X making the truck explode "Gee thanks Ada." I scoffed "That's twice I saved your ass." Leon looked confused "I didn't know we were counting." I sighed and shivered in the rain. "You cold? Here." He gives me his zipped up jacket and I put it on "Thank you Leon." He smiled "You're welcome Ada." Oh yeah I forgot I'm pretending to be my sister.

Leon got shot on the shoulder I helped him the best I could and let him rest. I went all over and I bumped into Annette then she started up the machine and I fell hard feeling a sharp pain in my leg seeing a piece of wood sticking out and I tried pulling it out but I couldn't.

Time Skip

My leg is still in pain and Annette tried to kill Ada realizing I'm the good sister and I don't know how she figured it out then Leon found me and he helped me taking the piece of wood out then bandages my leg. Then he helps me to the train that he found.

"I have something to tell you Leon...I'm not Ada my name is (Y/N) Wong. My sister is looking for the virus so she can give it to her boss." He sat besides me "Hey it's okay (Y/N) your sister may be the enemy but I do have feelings for you." I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips "Go find my sister Leon and stop her. I can't move very much I'll just hold you back. Please be careful." He nods and kisses me one more time then leaves.

Leon's POV

I smiled that I got myself a girlfriend and then I found Ada "Leon I'm surprised you found me." "Cut the shit you're the enemy you lied to me. Your sister said everything to me." She smirked pointed the gun at me "You have feelings for my pathetic twin sister huh? Once I find the her I'll kill her too." I pointed my gun back at her "Over my dead body hand the virus over I'm taking you in." She smiled and dropped her weapon but Annette shot her in the shoulder and the virus fell along with Ada. I know she's not dead but she can have the virus I need (Y/N) I ran and I saw her asleep on the train seat still wearing my jacket.

I gently wake her up "Hey sweetie wake up." She opens her eyes gently "Hey Leon where's my sister?" "She got away but I'm keeping you safe." She smiled and nodded I sat down and put her head on my lap "I love you Leon Kennedy." I smiled "I love you too (Y/N) Wong."

We both smiled and Claire came in with a little girl. "Leon I'm so glad you're okay and this is Sherry. Annette and William's daughter." I smiled "This is (Y/N) Wong. Her twin sister Ada is the enemy. I'll catch her one day." She smiles at Claire and Sherry "Nice to meet you both." We all smiled and relaxed on the train.