You Cheat On Your Husband With Leon

(requested by awesomesauce0502 and little lemon)

Your husband doesn't show you any love anymore he just pushes you away all the time when you visit him. All you wanted was to join him for lunch but he always says no or get out  and you always cry when you leave his office. Leon being your husband's Co-worker he always felt bad for you because he would give his attention and love to you hell even let you sit by him for lunch. "Hey (Y/N)? What do you see in him?" You sniffed "He was always kind to me before but when he got this job he doesn't want me anymore."

Leon's POV

"I can give you the attention you want (Y/N)." I kissed her lips softly but she pulls away "Isn't that cheating?" She asked me worried and I smiled "It is but it's not like your husband loves you anymore sweetheart. You're beautiful and kind while your husband is an asshole towards you. So what do you say? I'll be your scandal affair."

(Y/N)'s POV

I really love Leon and I nodded slowly "Good girl." He said and kissed me roughly while I kissed him back gripping his hair. We pulled away and after a few minutes we leave since he was done with work and he takes me to a hotel room then we went in and we kissed roughly. "Leon I love you I'm sorry I married him instead of you." He smiled at me "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that."

He takes my clothes off and then he is sticking his member in me roughly "Ahhhh hmmm it's been so long since I felt this good!!" Leon chuckles and he came inside of me. Wait oh no "Don't worry baby if you get pregnant I'll be there for you."

6 months later (Y/N)'s POV

I am indeed pregnant with Leon's baby my now ex husband has cheated on me before I cheated on him and I married Leon and he's kissing my stomach smiling "I love you my now Mrs. Kennedy." I smiled "I love you too my scandal affair who I married Mr. Kennedy." He chuckled and hugs me.