When Ada is Jealous of You and Leon

You had a long shitty day and you just want to be with your boyfriend Leon back at home since your job wasn't treating you fairly since everyone got a raise except you just because of you're lacking on your paperwork.

When you got home you saw a car that wasn't Leon's or yours so you went inside seeing Ada his ex girlfriend trapping him against the wall with Leon gulping and blushing. "Come on Leon you want me right? Instead of (Y/N)." Ada smirks and giggles.

Leon's POV

Shit. What do I do? I love (Y/N) more than anything so why am I hot and bothered by Ada just standing there? All she did was make tea for me and wanted to talk. I can't control myself. I kissed Ada hard and all of a sudden I hear a gasp and footsteps. Shit (Y/N) caught me kissing Ada. I pulled away pushing Ada and ran to (Y/N). "(N/N) wait I'm sorry." She drives off with tears in her eyes. Shit I hurt her and it's my fault or at least I thought it was.

(Y/N)'s POV

I drove off in tears I knew Leon didn't love me at all I was a fool. I went back to my apartment and I cried. I decided to go to a bar that's close by and drink my pain away. But sadly my tragic moment has happened...

Time skip Leon's POV

I got a phone call from the hospital I'm still in pain for what I did to the love of my life. I picked up my phone "Hello?" I answered. "Good evening is this Leon Kennedy?" A woman asked I cleared my throat "Yes this is him you're speaking to." "Hi Leon I'm a nurse from Raccoon City Hospital I'm afraid that your girlfriend was beaten up by a bar. She was stabbed as soon as she called 911." My eyes widen "I'll be there as soon as possible thank you goodbye." I drove my car to the hospital. 'Don't worry baby I'm coming.' I thought to myself.

Ada's POV

I put a sexual medication in Leon's tea as I was making it I knew (Y/N) was done with work. I also hired two men to follow her and do whatever they want to her. I snickered when I heard that they beaten up and stabbed her. I hope she does die so I can be with my Leon forever.

No One's POV

You woke up to see Leon crying and holding your hand. "L-Leon?" Leon looks at you and hugs you softly "(N/N) I'm so sorry I didn't know what was happening. You're the one for me I swear please forgive me." He begged and cried. You knew Ada set this whole thing up since the two men were explaining the plan to each other. "It was Ada's fault she was jealous and put a sexual medication in your tea...she also hired two men to beat me."

Leon's POV

I was shocked and I held my baby girl. "I'll make her pay! I'll put her ass to jail." I said to her as she was falling asleep. "I promise I will never ever leave your side." I kissed her on the head and laid down beside her falling asleep as well.