When You Are Drunk

(requested by brooksey100 and a LEMON WARNING)

You are at a party with with your best friend Leon, then your other friends Jake, Sherry, Chris, and Jill. Let's just say you couldn't handle alcohol basically you had 3 drinks and you're already drunk but you kept going.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey guys I'm a unicorn and unicorns are awesome bitches!!" I yelled drunkenly not knowing what I was saying. Jill puts my drink down and I pouted "Jilllllllll noooooooo miiiiiiine." Jill stares at me "You had to much to drink (Y/N)." Sherry laughs softly as I pouted and I walk to the dance floor.

Leon's POV

I have feelings for my best friend and when she got on the dance floor guys started hitting on her making my knuckles turn white "Awe what's the matter Leon? Your baby girl getting hit on by other guys and not you?" I glared at Chris "I don't have feelings for my best friend Chris." Jake cuts in "Hey Leon guys are touching her you should save your princess and be her knight in leather jacket and jeans."

I glared at both of them and I storm off to the dance floor lifting up my best friend in bridal style. "Oh yeah Leon go get some with her!!" I heard Jake and Chris starts laughing as I walk outside "Leon I have feelings for you...." I heard her say and I looked down smiling as I take her to a hotel.

When I take her to our room she starts to unbutton my shirt "(Y/N) what are you doing?" She looks at me "I don't want anyone else but you Leon." She said as she touches my abs "We can't do this not when you're drunk (N/N)." She starts to take off my belt "I want this Leon I love you." I gulped and I kissed her hard as she's taking my pants and boxers off.

(Y/N)'s POV

He grabs my ass and growled taking my panties off "Leon I'm a virgin..." He smiles "I know and so am I baby girl." He sticks his member in me and we both groaned then he pins me on the bed kissing me roughly. I was drunk so I couldn't feel the pain I was moaning and yelling.

The Next Morning (Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with a headache and then I saw my clothes were off and I felt pain in my lower back and hips. Oh shit I had sex with a guy!! I teared up I was saving my virginity for Leon. I got up wrapping the sheet around me and I saw Leon talking on the phone on the couch wearing the same clothes when we got to the club except his shirt is unbutton.

Leon's POV

Leon's POV

"Yeah can I get a room service to get us some (F/F) and maybe water also pain meds? You'll be here in 30 minutes? Great thank you so much." I hang up and I saw my best friend looking at me confused "Okay what did I do?" She asked and I smiled "Come sit down (N/N)."

She walked over and sat down by me with the bed sheet still covering herself. "Okay do you remember anything from last night?" She thinks "No nothing except the part of me yelling about unicorns." I chuckled "Okay so after Jill took your drink you stormed off then went dancing letting guys touch you and stuff. I was the one who brought you here..." She looked at me "Did you and I?" I nodded "Yeah we did without protection so you might be pregnant and you said you loved me but I wanted to wait till you're sober to tell you that I love you too more than best friends."

(Y/N)'s POV

I was super happy that I had my first with my best friend now boyfriend. "Luckily I didn't have sex with a stranger." We both giggled and I kissed his lips "Can you help me remember on what we did?" He smirked "Luckily room service drops off the food outside the door and be prepared I'm not gonna stop till my wish being a family with you is complete." He lifts me up again and I let go of the bed sheet letting it drop on the floor to the bedroom and it was amazing day to never forget.