Leon Cheats On His Wife With You

(requested by AngelaDavila15 and LEMON)

Leon's POV

I'm pounding my sexy co-worker (Y/N) since my wife Ada doesn't care about having sex with me and I know she's probably cheated on me more than once. I was under a lot of stress so my co-worker offered me to have sex with her which I gladly said yes. "Ahhhh hmmm yes Leon!!" I groaned and pulled out cumming all over her breasts feeling less stress.

"I love you Leon." She said as she cleaned up "I love you too baby. I'll be working late tonight will you be here?" I asked then she smiled "Yes Leon I'll be here." I smiled as she left my office.

I come home and I see my wife Ada  on the phone. "Hey honey I'll be working late tonight again. I'll probably won't be back till morning." "Okay Leon whatever." I sighed and go to the bedroom packing a pair of clothes. Then Ada says "I want a divorce. I realized that you're boring and I've been seeing other guys." I stopped and looked at her then I said "I've been seeing someone else too."

(Y/N)'s POV

I decided to surprised my baby with his favorite color lingerie and I lay on his couch in the office. Then I see Leon walking in and he's shocked "Like what you see Mr. Kennedy?"

He nodded and kissed me hard as I kissed back

He nodded and kissed me hard as I kissed back. "Hmmmm Leon please divorce your wife and be with me. It's so clear that she doesn't care. I care about you so much." I smiled "We already did divorced honey Ada found someone else just I did (Y/N)." She smiled and I put my member in her and pound in her on the couch. "Ahhhh hmmm Leon cum inside of me please!!" I groaned and came inside of her.

"I love you Leon sex or not I love you. You're funny and sweet." I smiled and said "I love you too (Y/N)." I snuggled her on the couch smiling.