When You and Husband Leon Meets Jake Muller

(requested by SHEPARD2996)

You and Leon are at a formal party smiling and dancing. Sherry comes running towards you two. "Leon, (Y/N) come here there's someone I want you to meet!" You two followed her and then met a man with a long scar on the side of his face. "This is Jake Muller his blood is the cure of the apocalypse." Sherry whispered in both of your ears.

Leon's POV

My eyes widen he's Wesker's son? I expected him a little more like his dad but he's opposite no sunglasses or in all leather outfit. "Nice to meet you Jake, I'm Leon Kennedy and this is my wife, (Y/N)." "It's a pleasure to meet you Jake." She said smiling "The pleasure is all mine Leon and (Y/N)." He responded "So should we talk in private and tell you why I'm here?" Jake asked us.

We nodded and followed him to a private room. "Okay I'm not an enemy here like my father just to make this clear." We nodded and he grabs the vial "This is my blood, the cure is mixed in it and I want you to be careful with it." I grabbed it and looked closely. "So what do we do with it?" My wife asked him and he smiled "Cure people of course into the machine that spread the virus. I wish you both good luck and be careful I have to go."

He leaves and we look at each other as I put it in my hidden jacket pocket. "We can save thousands of people here honey." My wife says smiling and I nodded kissing her head. "It's going to be over." I said to her holding her close.