When Chris Joins You and Leon For Dinner

(requested by TwdgStan and LEMON WARNING)

You invited Chris to join you guys for dinner so you decided to tease Leon by wearing the sexy dark blue dress that he likes.

You hear the doorbell ring and you go downstairs opening the door "Hey Chris you look fancy tonight." You giggled and Chris looks at you "Isn't that the dress Leon gets turned on all the time?" You nodded "Yeah but no big deal I like this dress." He nods and then sees Leon fixing his dark blue tie walking downstairs "Hey Chris how's it going brother...." he stops talking staring at me Chris smiles "I've been good brother. How are you?"

(Y/N)'s POV

Leon is still staring at me and I smirked "Is something wrong darling?" He coughs then says "No not at all sweetheart. I've been good Chris." I smile at the two  "Anyways dinner is done so let's go." We walk to the dining room and sat down at the table with the food in front of us. I sat next to Leon on purpose while Chris is across the table. I touched Leon's thigh to his member area while eating (F/F) then I heard Leon growl softly.

Leon's POV

She's teasing me like the way she teased me when I was playing video games with Chris. I growled and I feel myself getting hard. "You okay bro?" I heard Chris asked "Y-yeah I'm fine just a stomach ache since I skipped breakfast." I replied and then my girl stopped teasing me.

(Y/N)'s POV

I smirked at Leon as he's flustered so I lean forward a bit showing my cleavage so Leon can see. "So Chris how's your wife?" He smiled "Jill is doing great she's not feeling well today otherwise she would've came with me but I told her to rest and I'll give her any left over food since you two loves to cook so much food." I nodded smiling and Leon glares at me "What's wrong with you Leon?" Chris asks confused.

He quickly gets up and lifts me over his shoulder spanking me. "Sorry bro but you see what I have to deal with?" He laughs "Jill's the same way Leon trust me the sex gets wild for the both of us. So have fun I'll come over tomorrow and ask you for the details. Thanks for the food!" "You're welcome and please take some for Jill I know she loves my cooking." I say laughing. We left upstairs then Leon takes me to the bedroom and he pins me on the bed.

Leon's POV

I take her dress off and she's not wearing anything underneath "You are super naughty (Y/N) I can't believe you are doing this to me right now." I take my suit off and I kissed her roughly making her moan. Then I stick my member in her and roughly move inside. "Ahhhhhh Leon!!" She yelled my name and then I came inside of her "I love you so much (Y/N) but I'm not done with you." Let's just say my girlfriend and I had a long night and she couldn't walk for days.