When Leon Gets You A New Car

You got into a really bad car accident about 4 weeks ago but it wasn't your fault. A drunk driver hit you on the driver's side. He was yelling at you like he recognized you from somewhere but you didn't know him. When Leon came to the crash site he was in shock that you were almost dead when the ambulance crew came then he gave you CPR then you were taking to the hospital and ever since you never wanted to drive anymore.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm glad the cuts are healed just all scars but I'm scared of driving again. Leon wants me to drive alone but I can't do it not while I'm scared of getting into another accident and this time get killed. "Baby girl if I get you a new car would you drive it alone?" I looked at him confused "What do you mean Leon?"

He smirked and grabs my hand gently taking me to the garage. "Close your eyes baby girl." I closed my eyes and then the door opens now he's leading me inside "Wait here." I did and then he lets go of me "Alright open your eyes baby girl." I opened my eyes and I instantly cover my mouth in tears seeing Leon leaning against the car.

"You got me a Koenigsegg?!" Leon smiled and hugged me tightly "Surprise

"You got me a Koenigsegg?!" Leon smiled and hugged me tightly "Surprise." I get inside on the driver's side then I take a deep breath starting it hearing the car purr "This is awesome!!" Then I see Leon starting his motorcycle "Let's go baby girl!" I nodded and we drive together in the sunset side by side.

Leon's POV

I smiled and we parked on the side of the road then she hugs me tightly "Thank you so much Leon but you didn't have to get me a car. I don't want to look like a gold digger." He smiled "You need a car (Y/N) and also I bought you the car if you were a gold digger you would be using and abusing my money getting useless things." She smiled and kisses me softly. "I love you Leon. Thank you so much." I smiled "I love you too baby girl. You're welcome."