When You Get Punished By Leon

(this is requested by ABIE I hope you like it and GRAPHIC LEMON BDSM!!! I'm sorry if it's not good also daddy kink.)

Leon was driving ready to come home to see (Y/N) his girlfriend after his job but he's in for a treat. His girlfriend is using a vibrating dildo in her and shes moaning and yelling his name.

(Y/N)'s POV

Leon smirks when he got inside then goes upstairs to the bedroom and walks in "Baby girl what are you doing?" I stopped and blushed dark red "Ummmm nothing daddy...glad that you are home." He still smirks "Are you playing with yourself? Disobeying me and my rules." I looked away "I'm sorry daddy..I just missed you so much."

He roughly grabs me and puts the vibrator on high. "Ahhhhh hmmmm daddy no please! I'm gonna cum!!" "Hold it baby!!" He yells and I shake hard trying to hold it "Daddy!!" I came so hard and I pant then in turned around and he smacks my ass hard "Ahhhhh hmmm" I moaned "You're such a slut aren't you."

He takes off his pants and boxers then sticks his member in me and I screamed in pleasure "Ahhhhh daddy!!" He roughly fucks me and then he cums deep inside of me. "Ahhhh shit baby girl!!" We both laid down and pants then he covers us up with the blanket kissing my head "I love you baby girl." He said and I smiled "I love you too daddy." We ended up sleeping and cuddling.