-sixtyfreakingdegreesomg-

I really wanted to move in with him, like, I really really did. But now I guess I'm starting to regret it and there are a few reasons why.

Actually, there's only one REAL reason, but it's really ehhh. Most wouldn't really call it a real reason.

It's the air conditioning. Darryl always puts the air conditioning at sixty degrees.

And as you all should know, my perfect temp is at eighty.

Do you see what the problem is here?

And Darryl is also the boss of the household most of the time (even though I would never admit that) which means that it's nearly impossible for me to stop his RAMPAGE!

Sure, that might be a bit of an overstatement, but it really is pure torture for me. I feel like I can never use enough blankets, and no sweatshirt ever feels warm enough. And every time I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I just die inside!

I've confronted him about this multiple times and he hasn't taken me seriously.

It's time

To create

my own

My own way to bother him, a thing I can do over and over and over again. Something small, but something that bothers him oh so much! 

I'll do it tonight, and tomorrow, and all the days after that.

Darryl will feel the pain I feel almost all the time now.

I will make him beg for mercy. I will make him angrier than he has ever been.

And then I will give him my demand.

TO TURN DOWN THE FRIKIN AIR CON OMG!!!!!!

------

Author's Note

Partially inspired by all the times I have struggled because of that one person who enjoys the feeling of it being sixty degrees inside of their home. I hope once that person gets their own house that their air con constantly breaks.

I hope you're all having nicccce days!

Also, I got lots of inspiration for some reason, but it's all scrambled. It's hard to think of one idea at once. So, who knows what will come out of that! 

Here is a brief list of reasons to live for your reading pleasure:

1. FOOD (unless you have some kind of thing keeping you from enjoying that)

2. Skephalo fics (you can't read the latest updates if ur dead!)

3. Skeppy and Badboyhalo's vids! (especially the ones where they are together bc shipping fuel!)

4. People hate change, and going from death to life (no matter what your beliefs are) has got to be a very big change!

5. What if you pass away and then right after that there's a gigantic Skephalo moment! That would be so horrible...

6. Bc I want you to

ALSO, PS, THIS SITE  SHOULD ADD A FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN FOLLOW TAGS! THEN U WOULDN'T HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CHECK THE SKEPHALO TAGS FOR NEW CONTENT, YOU WOULD JUST GET A NOTIFICATION LETTING YOU KNOW!!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS, UNDERLINE, AND ITALICS IF IT BOTHERS YOU!