-specialtreats-

A/N: I got this idea from some random otp generator I found cuz I'm running out of ideas! I left the url in the screenshot just in case u wanted to find this site urself.

----

Today is Tuesday. A very very special day.

Today is the day where I make my boyfriend, Darryl my special cookies. Every two weeks on Tuesday, I always make my famous chocolate chip cookies. I've been making them ever since I was young and my family always loved them!

Today I shook him awake with the furiosity of a killer bee, and right when he opened his eyes I shoved the plate of cookies in his face.

"Eat," I demanded, poking his face with one of the few fingers that wasn't covered in dough "you need your vitamins." I watched as the tall boy sat up slowly, stretched, and reached out to get a cookie from the plate.

Unfortunately, right before he took a bite he hesitated for a moment.

I stared into his eyes, begging him to take a bite. I watched as he avoided eye contact.

"Uh," he whispered, scared of facing my wrath "can I go eat something else first?" 

"Are you rejecting the products of my love?" I whimpered, tears rolling down my face "Because I worked really hard to make these and-"

"Ok ok!" I watched as he took bite after bite of my cookie. I had realized years ago that everybody seemed to hate my cookies, but for some reason, I just couldn't stop myself from making them. 

I just thought that if I kept trying, I would learn to be better...

"Do you like it?" I asked him, staring into his nervous expression

"I love them!" 

"No, you don't." 

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't!"

"I guess you just don't like my cookies," I giggled, "I guess I'll just have to find other ways of showing my love." Before he could comment, I skipped out of the bedroom.

Maybe next time I'll try cupcakes instead...

-------

Author's Note

Gimme suggestions pls <3

I'm so tired...

Bye