-wow-

A/N: This is a genderbent au. Zak = Amy and Darryl = Barbara

Also, they're in a relationship and they're roommates in this fic!

Please send suggestions, if you got any <3 <3 <3 

--------

Barb was streaming one day when Amy started tiptoeing into her room. Everybody saw and pointed her out. But, Barbara didn't notice the messages until it was too late...

"Barbara," Amy whispered into her girlfriend as she brushed her hair "you wanna have a date night." Instantly, Barbara was relaxed. She leaned into Amy's grasp, forgetting all about her stream as her girlfriend brushed all the tangles out of her hair. After about fourteen minutes, they were done. Amy twirled Barb's chair to face her and they shared a brief kiss.

"I'd love to have a date night, Amy," Barabara grinned, before remembering that her stream was on. She stared over at her screen for a moment, unable to speak or do anything. "Oh gosh..." 

Amy took a glance over at her girlfriend's screen to see what she was freaking out over (this time) and laughed nervously as she realized what was going on.

"Welp, that was a big oopsie," Amy giggled, addressing the viewers "everybody spam Japanese symbol for beginner, bye!" Before Barbara could blink Amy had run off, leaving her on her own.

"B-bye guys..." Barb mumbled, hitting the end stream button, her face redder than a cherry skittle. Once she had shut down her computer, Barbara just laid on her bed, only thinking one thing.

"Wow..."

--------

Author's Note:

Anyone who gives me suggestions gets a free invisible cookie cake...