~Prologue~

(June 25, 1964)
~3rd Person POV~

*BANG BANG*

Two shots rang out through the neighborhood, but nobody heard it because they were watching the beautiful eclipse that was happening. The people that did hear it brushed it off because they were focused on the Moon passing in front of the Earth.

In a dark alleyway, two bodies were bathing in each other's blood. A shadow loomed over the two of them, watching as they held on to their life.
"Tzuyu should've been mine, Kim," The owner of the shadow growled, fingers tightening on the gun on his hand. "But she chose you." 
"Tzuyu..." Kim Taehyung whispered weakly. Said woman turned to her husband and held his outstretched hand weakly. Too weak to say anything, the two of them turned to eclipse above them.

They both knew it was impossible, but they wanted to try. They knew that this was the end of their life, but they wanted to see each other again, if not in this life... maybe in the next.

So as they felt their bodies losing strength, their hands losing its grip on each other, their eyes slowly closing, they made a wish, a wish that would grant them forever with each other.

"I wish to be with him/her in my next life... forever..."