~33~

~Taehyung POV~

Tzuyu fell asleep out of exhaustion so I sighed and carried her to her bed.
I still have to go home after this...
I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, turning away but then I stopped when I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around and saw Tzuyu's hand on my wrist. Her lips were moving but I didn't hear anything so I leaned in closer to her mouth.
"Stay." She rasped. I looked at her face and saw that she was sleeping peacefully so I turned away again but she suddenly squeezed my wrist. I looked at her face again and sighed, gently pushing her to one side of the bed and sliding in beside her, piling up a wall of pillows in between us. I tried removing her to hand from my wrist but I saw her frown so I just left her hand there and closed my eyes, my hand coming up to caress her bracelet.
Goodnight, Tzu.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~Tzuyu POV~

"Oh my gosh!! They look so cute!!"
"Shush!! Stop squealing, will you?!"
"You two are gonna wake them up!!"
"Did you get the picture?"
"Yup!!"
"Wait, I didn't!!"
"Hurry up!!"
"Wait... lemme just make sure the lighting is right... and.... I got it!!"
"Yoongi oppa called me a while ago... he told me Taehyung didn't come home last night... now I know why."
"Wait... when did you get his number?"
"Wah!! Park Jihyo!!"
"Shut up!!I think they're waking up!!"

I shifted a bit and groaned, turning over and opening my eyes. My vision was still blurry so I just saw black blobs.... then my vision cleared and I gasped.

All of my unnies are here...

"Where's Taehyung oppa?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. My unnies suppressed smiles, causing me to frown. I moved again and frowned when I felt something.
Why are they giggling? I thought. I was just wondering where Taehyung oppa was since he... he's....
My eyes widened in realization when I saw an arm draped over my waist. My eyes moved upward and I gasped when I saw Taehyung oppa's sleeping face.
Pressed up all against me...
I looked at my unnie's pleadingly. "Help me..." I whispered and pouted. I saw Mina unnie smirk and shake her head, they looked at each other and filed out of the room, Sana unnie even sent me a teasing wink.

I sighed and looked back at Taehyung oppa's face, not even realizing that I smiled. He looked so peaceful... I almost don't want to wake him up... but I feel like I have to.
I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and shook it. "Oppa..." I called gently. "Wake up."
He groaned and tightened his grip on my waist, pulling me closer and burying his face on my neck. I froze and tried my best to stay still when he started rubbing his face along my neck like a cat asking for attention.
"O-oppa..." I stammered, trying to calm my heart down.
He hummed. "You smell nice," He mumbled and kissed my neck. "So good."
What the heck?
"Oppa..." I called, shaking his shoulder more. "Oppa, wake up."
He groaned again and moved away from my neck, his nose scrunching up cutely.
"Oppa..."
He opened his left eye and I almost had a heart attack when he smiled. Top it off with his cute bed hair- a mess of blue, cotton candy-like cuteness on his head- his sleepy eyes, and his lips that looked like they were permanently in a pout... he was just a really cute teddy bear.

I can't believe I just said that...

"Hey, Tzuyu." He whispered huskily, squeezing my waist, finally opening both of his eyes.
"Oppa... what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion. His eyebrows furrowed and he tilted his head. "You asked me to stay..." He said.

"Stay."

My eyes widened as I remembered my own words and I gasped, lurching away, my back arched as I moved away from him. I didn't even had time to realize that I was already at the edge of the bed so as soon as I moved away from him, so my body fell to the ground. I groaned in pain, touching my back. I looked up at Taehyung oppa and saw him looking down at me with an amused smile.
"You ok?" He asked, tilting his head. I winced and nodded. "I'm fine," I said and stood up, dusting myself off. "I'm going downstairs-"
"Hey," He called, grabbing my wrist. "Are you mad?"
I shook my head but that only caused him to arch an eyebrow. "You're mad," He stated stubbornly and pouted even more. "I'm sorry."

I looked at his sleepy face and smiled. He's so fluffy looking...

"Ok...." I said and sat back down on my bed. "I'll wait for you here."
He smiled adorably and bounded off to the bathroom connected to out bedroom. I giggled. Morning Tae is probably my favorite Tae...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As soon as Taehyung oppa finished his... stuff in the bathroom, we immediately went downstairs and saw the others in the kitchen.
"Sorry to disturb your morning, girls," Taehyung oppa said and sat down on the couch. "Tzuyu didn't want me to leave."
I blushed and looked down, hitting his shoulder weakly. "Oppa~"
I heard Dahyun unnie laugh. "We figured." She said, giving me a teasing smirk.

"By the way, Tzu." Chaeyoung unnie called, walking behind the couch. "I have some news about Daniel and Jihyo."
My eyes lit up and I turned around. "Did they talk?!" I asked excitedly. She nodded and smiled, leaning on the couch. "They spoke to each other the other day, at Inkigayo."
"Really?!!"
She nodded again. "I'll fill you in later." She said and walked away.

"Jihyo and Daniel?" Taehyung oppa asked quietly. "What's up with them?"
I looked at him and moved away when his face was so close to mine. "Jihyo unnie likes Daniel oppa." I told him and inched away. He hummed, his eyes glinting darkly. "Oppa?" He asked, tilting his head. "You close with him?"
I shook my head. "Um... no..." I answered. "He told us to call him oppa when we first met him."

He studied my face, licking his lips slowly, and moved away, nodding. "Ok..." He said. "If you say so..."
I frowned. He doesn't believe me?

I was about to question him when Momo unnie suddenly went to us and tapped my shoulder.
"Breakfast is ready!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'll be going now, Tzu," He said and looked at my unnies, a smirk curling his lips. "Guard her for me, will you? I don't want my girlfriend getting close to other boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Happy Stay Day!!!