~45~

~Taehyung POV~

It was like a switch for the both of us. We both opened our eyes and quickly pulled away from each other. We avoided eye contact with each other as I took out my phone. 
You idiot, I scolded myself as I turned on my phone. You almost kissed her!! Without her consent!!
Another part of me shot back. Well if she didn't want you to kiss her, then why did she close her eyes?!!
Shut up, will you?!

I found my messages and glared at the screen, mentally cursing it for disturbing us and cursing myself for not putting it on silent.
I could've kissed her if it weren't for you.
Stop whining and just answer the flipping text!!!
Jin hyung: How's the date going?
Great, until you asked. I itched to type but I knew I would be getting myself in trouble if I did that.
TaeTae: It's going fine. We're just gonna grab some dinner before I drive her home.

"Hey," I called. Tzuyu flinched and looked at me nervously. "Let's eat some dinner and I'll drive her home." She nodded distractedly so I hesitantly grabbed her hand and gently pulled her towards the elevator.

We stayed silent on our way to a popular restaurant. I led her to one of the tables and we both looked at the menus.
Talk to her, idiot!!
I can't!! The kiss-
Is this really you, Kim Taehyung?!! You're shy because of a kiss?!! We are talking about the person who joins his hyungs in the shower and cuddles with the maknae!!
I gritted my teeth. Shut up, me.

"Oppa?"
I looked up from the menu to see Tzuyu looking at me, her whole face an adorable shade of pink.
"What is it, Tzu?" I asked softly. She blinked, turned a shade deeper, and looked down shyly. "Can we order now?" She asked shyly. I stifled a chuckle and nodded. "Sure." I said and called for a waiter. The guy's eyes immediately widened when he saw Tzuyu and my eyes widened, realization hitting me when I didn't feel my mask on my mouth. Tzuyu also doesn't have a maske since I took it off when-um.. nevermind. I closed my eyes momentarily and cursed myself (for like the fifth time today) for forgetting our masks inside the car.

"Um.... uh-w-w-.... may I take your order?" The guy stammered out, his eyes directed at Tzuyu. I frowned at that and cleared my throat. "What do you want, love?" I asked sweetly, tilting my head and studying Tzuyu intently. The two of them froze and I tried not to smirk when I saw the waiter's expression wilt. Serves you right.