~54~

~Tzuyu POV~

My eyes widened even more and I gasped, moving away from him nervously. "O-oppa-"
"It's not like that, Tzuyu!!" He added quickly and grasped my shoulders gently. "You- You're like a sister to me. You're like family to me."
I still stayed away from him, as far as his arms can allow me. I eyed him warily and squirmed in my seat. 
"Let me explain," He whispered. I avoided his eyes and bit my lip. He searched my face for an answer, then sighed and dropped his hands. "You were the first girl I ever got close to," He mumbled while playing with his fingers. "I mean... I was friends with Nayeon and there's my sister... but I haven't really talked to her ever since I became a trainee. I really needed a friend, someone to talk to, to tell my problems to... so when Nayeon introduced you to me, I really didn't think of it as a big deal, you were just another girl I would be friends with."

"But then I noticed you were really trying to make our conversations as short as possible," He continued and let his lips curl into a small smile. "You made it clear that you didn't want to talk to me, you made it obvious that you were forced there. That's when I got curious of you. I asked Nayeon if you were that shy... she told me it was the reason she dragged you there in the first place. That's when everything started. I did everything to befriend you," He looked at me and tilted his head. "You didn't know how happy I was when you finally said we were friends. That was probably one of the happiest days of my life. After that, I made a promise to protect you. You just looked so innocent, so pure... that I wanted to shield you from how dangerous this world is, from all the hatred. I wanted to be there when you're sad, when you're happy... nervous... I wanted you to look at me and think, this is the guy who was always there for me. I started to treat you like my own sister."

"Then Tae came along and now... I rarely see," He chuckled. "I think I get why older brothers are so protective when their sisters get boyfriend... even if it's a fake one. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you found the love of your life-"
"What?!"
"-but I feel like you don't need me anymore since Tae's there..."

"Hold on, oppa." I said and shook my head. "Taehyung oppa is not the love of my life."
He looked at me knowingly and chuckled. "Whatever you say, Tzu."

I smiled. "Oppa, please don't feel that way," I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll never forget about you. You're right, you're always there for me... I should be there for you as well. I don't think I'll get used to not seeing you." 

He looked at me and spread his arms. I moved closer to him and hugged him, burying my face on his chest. Suddenly, a car pulled up in front of us, the front lights blinding us both and making us pull away.

I stood up when the lights turned off and I saw a familiar car... but the driver wasn't who I expected it.

"Jin sunbaenim?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Surprise!! It's the family kind of love!! Wait... what do you mean you weren't surprised?!!