~35~

~Someone POV~

I stormed off into my room and slammed the door shut, stalking to the bathroom.
"So you want to date her for real, huh?" I mumbled and scoffed, glaring at myself on the mirror. "I really want to see you try..."

"I want to court Tzuyu!!!"

I yelled in frustration and raised my arm, embedding my fist on the mirror. The glass shattered around my fist and blood started to seep out of my knuckles. I didn't even care about the sting or the pain that I felt, I was more angry at Taehyung for thinking that he actually had a chance. He actually thought Tzuyu was gonna be his.

Fuck you, Kim... I killed you a long time ago... you should've stayed dead, you should've just let Tzuyu be reborn by herself. You should've just let her go. She's mine.

Chou Tzuyu is mine.

~Tzuyu POV~

"OH MY GOD!!"

I jolted up from the couch to look at Nayeon unnie, she was sat on one of the chairs.
"What has gotten into you?" Jeongyeon unnie asked, eyes wide. "You sound like a dying pig." Nayeon unnie glared at her before turning to us. "Check the TaeTzu account!!" She said excitedly. "Tae posted something!!"

My unnies immediately whipped out their phones and checked our Instagram account. I peeked over Dahyun unnie's shoulder, since she sat on the floor and my eyes widened.

It was a selca of Taehyung oppa, winking, his hair was messy and he looked like he just woke up, but he looked adorable nonetheless.

Forget I ever said that.

But what really shocked me was the caption: From now on, everything is real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Double update today since this one is kinda short. Keep reading!!