~31~

~Taehyung POV~

"Oppa..." Tzuyu whispered shakily. I hugged her tighter and gently guided her backstage, making sure to pick up the death threat and shove it in my pocket. I can feel her small form shivering in fear so I started to rub her back as gently as I can.
"Shh..." I soothed. "Don't worry, Tzu, I got you, I got you."

"What happened?!" Jihyo asked worriedly once she saw us. I gave her the paper and gently pushed Tzuyu's head to my chest, Jihyo accepted it and frowned, her eyes roaming over the paper as she read it. "Oh my god." She whispered, a hand going up to cover her mouth.

"Ji- Oh!! Sunbaenim!!" I looked up and saw a brown-haired former Wanna One member and now soloist coming up to us and standing beside Jihyo, peering over her shoulder.
"Daniel." I said in recognition and gave him a small smile. Daniel returned the smile and looked at the letter (death threat) Jihyo was holding, he frowned and took the paper from Jihyo gently.
"Who wrote this?" He asked worriedly, eyes landing on the shivering girl that I was holding. "Did Tzuyu get this?" I nodded and looked at Jihyo when she suddenly gasped. Jihyo looked at me in horror, her hands shaking. "W-what..." She sputtered. Daniel immediately placed his hands on her shoulders and squeezed it.

"Sunbae-"
"Get the rest of the girls out of here," I ordered. "We don't know if they're safe here, the sender may still be here." Daniel nodded, giving back the death threat, and quickly guided Jihyo to their dressing room.
"Oppa..." Tzuyu whispered. "I'm scared."
"Shh... Tzuyu..." I whispered again. "I'm here.... I got you... oppa's here, Tzu, I got you."

"Tae!!"
I turned around and saw the other hyung's running towards me. "What happened?" Hoseok hyung asked and looked at Tzuyu. "What's up with Tzuyu?"
"We just saw the girls leave," Yoongi hyung added. "They said you ordered them."
"Tzuyu received a death threat." I told them, handing them the paper. They looked at it and frowned.

Suddenly, I felt Tzuyu's body go limp so I looked down and panicked when I saw her head loll to the side.
"Tzuyu!!" I shouted and started shaking her shoulders. The others went closer to me and Jin hyung grabbed her wrist, checking her pulse.
"She's alive, Tae," Yoongi hyung said, placing a hand on Tzuyu's forehead. "She just fainted. Calm down." I breathed a sigh of relief and pressed my forehead against hers.
"Who would give her a death threat?" I asked them, closing my eyes momentarily. They looked at each other and shrugged. "We don't know, Tae," Namjoon hyung said. "Anyone could have done it."
"She doesn't deserve it..." I whispered. "Tzuyu doesn't deserve it..."
"We know, Tae."

~Someone POV~

I subtly smiled as I saw Taehyung carry Tzuyu, bridal-style, to the van. I lagged behind the others as thoughts ran through my head.

*BEEP*

Unknown: I did what you asked me to do. Where's my payment?

I rolled my eyes and block the number, shoving it back in my pocket and continued watching the two.
Don't worry, my princess... I thought, satisfaction filling me when I saw his distressed face. You'll be mine again and we'll be happy... as long as you don't go back to him. But I doubt it because I'll make sure that you won't ever come back to him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

My new Moseok fanfic is out today as well. So to my Filipino readers, I hope you check it out. I'm keeping my expectations low for this one since Momo is dating Heechul but I'm still gonna publish it for the sake of completion.

Stay safe, guys!! 💜💜

~Chou_TaeTzuKook