~3~

~Tzuyu POV~

"Just make sure that this is a one time thing, Tzuyu, we don't want this small act of kindness to  get into the wrong hands," Manager-nim advised. "You and V will get in trouble if that happens."
I nodded. "Yes, oppa."

It was just me and Chaeyoung unnie inside the dressing room, the rest of the girls are waiting outside, for many different reasons.
"You go ahead, Tzuyu," Chaeyoung unnie said while unnie straightened her hair. I nodded and joined the others outside.
"Chaeyoung unnie's just finishing her hair." I informed the others.

Just then, 7 colorful hair colors entered my line of sight. The girls and I turned just in time to see BTS sunbaenim with dozens of staff behind them. We bowed at them as they passed by and my eyes focused on a certain blue-haired member that was talking to one of the cameras.
"Tzuyu-ah!! Let's go!!" 
Jihyo unnie's loud voice snapped me back to reality, making me turn my head to see that they were also leaving. I turned my head one last time to look at him only to see that he was staring at me as well, his brown eyes glittering with amusement. Flustered, I quickly looked down and ran to catch up with my members.

~Taehyung POV~

I watched her go, blushing from our eye contact, the smallest of smiles appearing on my face.
You're so cute, Tzuyu-ah..

"Hi, ARMY!!" Jimin appeared beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "How are you?"

At Jimin's sudden entrance, I was reminded of manager-nim's words.
"Just don't be too obvious, the fans are catching on."

I shook my head and smiled at the camera again. I have to stop this. I'll be the reason why Tzuyu will get into a scandal...

~3rd Person POV~

BTS was the first to perform. Although he told himself to stop, the blue-haired visual can't seem to stop his head from looking at TWICE's maknae.

Unfortunately, someone was also noticing the boy's obvious attraction. And that caused a smile to appear.

"It looks like history's going to repeat itself... am I right, Kim Taehyung?"