~71~

~Tzuyu POV~

Dammit, Tae...

He kept on moving his lips against mine, pushing me flat on my seat. I felt one of his hands right by my head and his other one caressed my hair. He groaned and sucked my bottom lip, enveloping it with his teeth. My hands flew to his hair and I started tugging some strands. For some reason, a memory played inside my head. I remembered a conversation we had way back when we were newlyweds, I asked him if he wanted his hair to be dyed, and his denial was so quick it was funny. He said he hated dyeing his hair because it would damage it.
But it's amazing what a few years can do...

He finally pulled away after a few seconds and gasped, pressing his forehead against mine.
"You know..." I started, still out of breath, and smiled. "That's a unique way to greet me, Tae..."
He chuckled softly and pecked my lips one last time before going back to his seat.
"Nice to see you too." I mumbled and fixed my hair. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair, then he gripped the steering wheel tightly and looked at me.
"What is it?" I asked and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Do you... have something to tell me?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair again. "I just..." He started and bit his lip anxiously. "I just don't what to think of us right now. I mean... we just got our memories back, we were both dead in our past lives and you're not calling me oppa anymore. It's just... it's a lot of process."

I stared at him incredulously. "I understand the other ones but... I clearly remember you telling me that you like it if I called you Taehyung, you said and I quote, Call me by my name more. It's hot." I said while making air quotes.
"Ignore that part," He grumbled. I smiled and placed a hand over his. "I get it," I whispered. "I get where you're coming from. I had a little panic attack before I came down-"
"What?!"
"-but Jihyo unnie calmed me down," I assured and gave him a look. "What I'm saying is... we're all still trying to get used to these memories. So it's ok... it's normal to be confused."

He smiled and intertwined our fingers together, bringing it up to his lips and kissing my knuckles softly. "Thanks Tzu." He whispered and turned on the car, his other hand still holding onto mine.

"You have to remember that we aren't married yet, Tae." I reminded him while he drove the car.
"Thanks for reminding me," He winked at me. "I'll give you the ring tomorrow."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~Taehyung POV~

Tzuyu and I walked through the park hand in hand but I did notice that she looked distracted.
"Tzuyu, are you ok?" I asked after she almost tripped for the fifth time. SHe smiled weakly and nodded. "I'm fine." She murmured. I nodded and we continued walking, until I saw a secluded alley.

"Tae, where are we going?" She demanded when I started her pulling her away. I ignored her and just made sure that nobody was paying any attention to us while I pulled her.

"Tae-"
I pushed her to the wall and stared at her. "Now that we're alone, can you please tell me what's bothering you?" I asked and tucked a strand behind her ear.

She stared at me like she was gonna slap me, but she did something completely different.

She broke down.