~36~

~Tzuyu POV~

While my unnies were busy squealing about how cute the post was, I was still processing the caption... and it looked like the fans were too.

"Omo!! What do you mean 'from now on'?"
"Do you guys think JYP and BigHit faked everything?"
"That's possible, I mean, TaeTzu is really popular."
"Omg, I'll be so angry if that's true."
"Agreed... they can't just confirm the rumors because the ship is popular."
"Well... SM and YG had done it before, so it doesn't really surprise me if JYP and BigHit had done it."
"Who cares if everything is fake?!! Taehyung just said that everything is real!! He's serious about our maknae!!"
"That's right!!"
"That means TaeTzu is still real!!"
"#TaeTzuisstillreal!!"
"💜"

I smiled at the hashtag that was seen throughout the comments when my phone suddenly rang, making me jump, but I then felt my face heat up when I saw who was calling:
My Fake Boyfriend❤️
I didn't name that, ok? Blame Taehyung oppa for the name choice.

I answered it and placed it by my ear, standing up and walking away from my unnies.
"Hello?"
"Hey."
I felt my lips curl into a small smile just from that one word.
"What's up, oppa?"
"Did you see the Instagram post?"
I nodded. "Yeah."
"Can you maybe post a selca of you too?"
"Um, ok... why?"
He chuckled. "I just don't want the fans to think that I'm the one who controls this relationship."
I laughed at that. "Sure, oppa."
"By the way," He began, his voice taking on a shy tone. "It's true, you know?"
"True what?"
He chuckled again. "Just brace yourself, Chou Tzuyu," He said and I can almost hear him smirking. "I've got a lot up my sleeve."

~3rd Person POV~

JYP picked up the phone and put it on speaker, continuing his work of approving song lyrics for comebacks.
"This is JYP."
"Did you see the new post?"
"Ahh... the TaeTzu one? The one Taehyung posted?"
"Yeah."
"What about it?"
"There are websites saying that we made the whole TaeTzu thing up, that we forced the two together, and everything from this day on is real."
JYP stopped writing a 'PASS: GOT7" on one sheet and laid back on his chair. "Well, it is true... what are you so worried about?"
"But-"
JYP chuckled. "Don't worry about it, Sihyuk. You're not gonna go bankrupt just from a few rumors. Besides, Taehyung's following the plan."
"The plan that he doesn't even know exists?"
"Yeah."
BigHit's CEO sighed and nodded dejectedly. "Fine."

~Tzuyu POV~

I went back to my unnies after a whole 30 minutes talking to Taehyung oppa, with him complaining about how Jin sunbaenim's scolding RM sunbaenim again about cutting food and with me reminding him to text me the password of our Instagram account.
"Where did you go?" Mina unnie asked. I looked at her and shrugged, taking a selca and trying to copy Taehyung oppa's pose, posting it with the same caption.

As soon as I posted it, people started commenting the #TaeTzuisstillreal, there were other comments about us, like, "They're really cute together!!" and "TaeTzu is so real!!"

But one comment caught my attention, causing me to drop my phone in horror. 

"I'd like to see you try and be with him. I'll kill that Kim if I have to. You're mine, Chou Tzuyu, you're mine.